Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 hours ago, trunks013 said:

We were supposed to but TennoCon got reported ;(

It hurts to not be able to do it. I can still cook ramens saturday and eat it with the kids ^.^

I thought we were going to stream making it?

• Like 1

Oh food talk again? I've made a yummy veggie lasagna 😄

Had a pretty productive couple of days, applied for a ton of jobs, a few companies already expressed interest. Even had a phone interview today!

Have any of you guys ever done an asynchronous video interview?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Had a pretty productive couple of days, applied for a ton of jobs, a few companies already expressed interest. Even had a phone interview today!

Yes, but i did not get the job.

23 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I thought we were going to stream making it?

Totally forgot about that. Sorry .

My girlfriend kinda booked the weekend. but not too much on Saturday i think.

Ill check it out and pm you ^.^ 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

I will now break the rules of Off Topic, Steel Path reward system will be tweaked with higher level items added. Steel Essence costs will be adjusted, and drop rate from Eximus will be increased. This concludes my rule breaking.

Where did you get this info?

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

Its my official prediction so to speak. I am putting it here so I have something to quote later. Cause yeah, it gonna happen.

Most likely, but I am.... angry.

It is the exact same situation as with Focus 2.0. In Bulgaria, we have a saying for that "Ако мине", it translates to "if it passes", but it is loaded with the malicious intent - if i do something bad, but it is passes, it is fine, it also is something I would attempt a lot.  

1 minute ago, phoenix1992 said:

Most likely, but I am.... angry.

It is the exact same situation as with Focus 2.0. In Bulgaria, we have a saying for that "Ако мине", it translates to "if it passes", but it is loaded with the malicious intent - if i do something bad, but it is passes, it is fine, it also is something I would attempt a lot.  

Ahh, yeah I save emotion for general forums and feedback threads. This place, off topic I don't judge. I am upset for more spiritual reasons on the whole debacle but I won't bore you with it all. I did see your stuff tho got some good points that moved me as well.

30 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

What kind of quest?

Basically I’m working on a tutorial/ quest line for this mc modpack so users aren’t overwhelmed at the sheer amount of things Added to the game and what they can do. Setting clear things such as. Endgame mods mobs materials. Early to mid game items (at least recommended) and clear threats. Along with rewards for completing certain tasks

19 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Yes, but i did not get the job.

Oh I'm sorry for that 🙁

9 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Genius saying... I see this happening too often.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Basically I’m working on a tutorial/ quest line for this mc modpack so users aren’t overwhelmed at the sheer amount of things Added to the game and what they can do. Setting clear things such as. Endgame mods mobs materials. Early to mid game items (at least recommended) and clear threats. Along with rewards for completing certain tasks

Oh that would put me out of my depth. I don't have any references or context unless you looking for a story type quest setting. Like first day at a job introduction type experience?

16 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Are we talking WF or another project all together?

(Was QA for games for a long time)

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Are we talking WF or another project all together?

(Was QA for games for a long time)

A Minecraft modpack. 

Speaking of qa I did get bored last night and work on my horror game and once I get it optimized would you mind helping me out?  With pt 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

A Minecraft modpack. 

Speaking of qa I did get bored last night and work on my horror game and once I get it optimized would you mind helping me out?  With pt 

I can try, but if by PT you mean payment - only if i can help at all.

Considering tutorials, in general - i would suggest the Civ Approach, a very basic tutorial with a reference to in game encyclopedia, this is the only working method I have seen, and while it is not perfect, it is a lot better than what WoW, ESO, Warframe and other massive games have.

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Still on break from warframe but I’m watching from the shadows.

i did get on to buy the new ash skin then log off after I fashioned it 

Nice, did a little of the Steel Path. Redid my Operator appearance again! Now on anime. Giving this new series a go it's called God of High School.

12 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Nice, did a little of the Steel Path. Redid my Operator appearance again! Now on anime. Giving this new series a go it's called God of High School.

snip

Yeah it looks amazing ^.^ i think i'm gonna give it a go after i finished well quite a bunch of other series but its on the list ^.^ 

22 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Yeah it looks amazing ^.^ i think i'm gonna give it a go after i finished well quite a bunch of other series but its on the list ^.^ 

First episode was like this. yooooooo... Yoooooo........ YOOOOOOOOOOO OH S#&$! To quote a good friend of mine. I'm in complete agreement.