Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, gamingchair1121 said:

~13 hours until yareli

Eyy! Congrats! The quest was a little annoying, but on my alt profile she was my first real warframe. Very satisfying with Aquablades killing everything, breaking containers, and her CC and DR were not terrible.

• Like 1

the 646 amp is easily one of the amps in the game. the lega prism's flamethrower is good for proccing void, and if you have virtuos trojan (rank 1 for 48viral/52void weighting), viral. the phahd scaffold's glaive will get caught in the void proc and kill the enemy it latches to, occasionally proccing viral for even more damage. the plaga brace doesn't boost the dps, but makes the amp have near infinite ammo. this combined with the lega's low energy usage and phahd's low fire rate, you can shoot for a long time. also unairu armor strip exists.

Wow, been a long time since I came by here, went to do TNW and I vanished lol.

Did TNW, probably the best quest I ever played! Yes it has flaws, but the lack of bugs (atleast for me) kinda covers it up.

Did Angels of the Zariman today and bruh, tbh one of the worst (no offense) and shortest quests I ever played, but the new apartment is cool, got a locked door though.

Also new glyph!! I've used that Fortuna cookie glyph ever since it came out since I was in love with Fortuna and the Corpus open-world. Got 75% off and spent my last remaining 5 plat to buy this! I think it represents me very well.

Edited by (XBOX)Bloxanity2816
  • Like 1