Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, gamingchair1121 said:

should I get the chakkhur

It's pretty good. It has auto impact status on direct hits, so it works well with the Internal Bleeding mod. I run that as well as Hunter Munition on it, turning it into a ranged blender. One-shots most things in Steel Path.

Will there ever be enough dakka?

"At the point in time when bullets can pass through the interdimensional walls, when firepower takes up the entirety and eternity of space and time all being stuck in a never ending life and death cycle as bullets recover and destroy their bodies in quick succession no one able to think about anything but the sheer force of the bullets rapidly flying literally everywhere in the materium turning the Warp itself into nothing but a sea of semi-automatic weaponry. Then there will be enough dakka.

Or at least almost.

e1xbh9hyve461.jpg?auto=webp&s=1c67f9c90b

On 2022-07-06 at 7:03 AM, gamingchair1121 said:

should I get the chakkhur

I'd say yes. It is like walking around with a little cannon. A cane fused with the barrel of a bofors shooting angry beans.

16 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Will there ever be enough dakka?

"At the point in time when bullets can pass through the interdimensional walls, when firepower takes up the entirety and eternity of space and time all being stuck in a never ending life and death cycle as bullets recover and destroy their bodies in quick succession no one able to think about anything but the sheer force of the bullets rapidly flying literally everywhere in the materium turning the Warp itself into nothing but a sea of semi-automatic weaponry. Then there will be enough dakka.

Or at least almost.

e1xbh9hyve461.jpg?auto=webp&s=1c67f9c90b

62e302cb9afa1003de02431707f2a4b65451dfb6

• Like 1

On 2022-07-10 at 4:46 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Did someone say beans?!
BflqDD6.png

azuki-bean-virtual-azuki-bean.gif

13 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

update: chakkhurr is fun

all the red and gold numbers make my eyes bleed and I love it

Boom boom!