Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Am 30.8.2022 um 17:41 schrieb Nova-IX:

While it is sad he passed away, the things he created are here forever (partly, but that is besides the point), CLEM GRAKATA CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hate to say it, but they even killed that with their ammo changes as well now... making it even more sad. Rest in peace clem creator

• Like 1

On 2022-09-09 at 4:45 AM, Dark_RRiderr said:

Hate to say it, but they even killed that with their ammo changes as well now... making it even more sad. Rest in peace clem creator

GRA-KA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

giphy.gif

On 2022-09-10 at 11:00 AM, Yrkul said:

I'm not normally into boats...

But...

39c5fc4e2791dc3b3c86ca3a8e24a7d5.jpg

4 jet propulsion things, a bit much, though will be a nightmare to keep clean. Since it is an odd one, it is probably above 10 mio kr if made.

2 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

4 jet propulsion things, a bit much, though will be a nightmare to keep clean. Since it is an odd one, it is probably above 10 mio kr if made.

Yeah. I do like orcas, though.

And I could probably put those 10 mil to better use. A nice little house in the outskirts of Copenhagen is 2-4 mil dkr, and I'm used to frugal living, so the leftover would easily stretch for the rest of my days. Would allow for orthokine treatments on a regular basis as well, even.

Dreams...

Edited by Yrkul
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

Yeah. I do like orcas, though.

And I could probably put those 10 mil to better use. A nice little house in the outskirts of Copenhagen is 2-4 mil dkr, and I'm used to frugal living, so the leftover would easily stretch for the rest of my days. Would allow for orthokine treatments on a regular basis as well, even.

Dreams...

Orcas are intriquing and scary, but nonetheless, smart hunters. Boat prices in general are nuts.

Indeed, there are a lot of options. Would go a similar way.

57 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Orcas are intriquing and scary, but nonetheless, smart hunters.

And you can rub their tongues!

BitterMistyBlacklemur-size_restricted.gi

An old friend of mine once told me, they're delicious. I don't know how I feel about that. I love seafood, and have eaten everything from shark to squid and more, but these guys..... Seem a little too sentient to be put on the menu in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Yrkul said:

And you can rub their tongues!

BitterMistyBlacklemur-size_restricted.gi

An old friend of mine once told me, they're delicious. I don't know how I feel about that. I love seafood, and have eaten everything from shark to squid and more, but these guys..... Seem a little too sentient to be put on the menu in my opinion.

Interesting, but I prefer them not being in captivity, even more so considering how far they usually travel.

Everybody draws the line differently, squids/octopi can also be quite intelligent. If it is treated well and nothing goes to waste, I have less problems with it.

• Like 1