Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop locations for all female Warframes (Checklist/Guide)

LucidSeraph

Question

Several times when I've introduced my friends to Warframe, they've expressed a desire to only use female Warframes. I don't know why, but I don't question it either; people can play how they want. They've said that they're disappointed that there's two male starters but only one female, and said that Mag doesn't really suit their playstyle. This simple guide is meant to provide a basic idea of where to find these Warframes, and a checklist for those looking to catch-em-all. It is NOT meant to be comprehensive in terms of things like boss strategies, nor is it meant to provide information like drop tables (that's what the wiki is for); it's more of a checklist. Hopefully, someone else finds this useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13PaGlJRVFMtLIxUJcmun_FOeecrGF0bxoVw_pDpbDIQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by LucidSeraph

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, LucidSeraph said:

Several times when I've introduced my friends to Warframe, they've expressed a desire to only use female Warframes. I don't know why, but I don't question it either;

I think I know why they want to only use female frames.

3 minutes ago, LucidSeraph said:

they've all been women, actually. and several have been straight women. so. no. not actually what you're thinking.

Well, the women I know that play this game seem to be choosing female frames as their mains for the most part, so given that and your reply, maybe they just want to play as their gender?

But I suppose it doesn't matter in the end.

The warframe wiki is quite comprehensive, it has a list of all warframes, you just click and check... It's really not hard...

Just click the images at the top: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Warframes

I'm all for spreadsheets, but that one's kinda useless... Not to mention... sketchy and hard to use?

Edited by ReaverKane

I'd honestly not mind a 4th starter, like Loki once was. But well, since female gaming is rising (and rightfully so) it should be a 4th female. To balance the scale. Could be Nyx, could be Ember, anything from the Original 8 if needed.

I think DE should cater to this, honestly. My girlfriend, who started not long ago, also prefers female frames even though she mostly uses all according to needs. Just a part of the "immersion" of the game, which tends to follow a "to each their own" rule.

One thing, however... That CGI trailer was something that by the looks of it wasn't particularly planned but instead an opportunity that revealed itself. Changing the starter frames now seems to be bad timing since it'd mean changing the trailer drastically...

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

3 hours ago, Arkennstar said:

You should just probably tell them not to worry about it until they do The Second Dream quest. Rest is spoilers 🙂

Ehhh, I didn't want them asking me about the Second Dream, because all I'll be able to say is "it's spoilers!"

3 hours ago, ReaverKane said:

The warframe wiki is quite comprehensive, it has a list of all warframes, you just click and check... It's really not hard...

Just click the images at the top: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Warframes

I'm all for spreadsheets, but that one's kinda useless... Not to mention... sketchy and hard to use? 

Said friends want to avoid the wiki for their own reasons. Is there anything I can do to improve the spreadsheet? Maybe adding colors to differentiate the rows?