Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us record any sound for Octavia's songs

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

Literally anything with our mics. It'd be purely client-side ONLY by default, but there'd be an option to hear other people's custom sounds. 

This is my best idea yet and I expect monetary compensation if this gets implemented. Platinum is ok too. 

EDIT: I no longer expect monetary compensation, now that Canadian legislation experts have politely explained copyright laws to me. 

Edited by (XB1)Erudite Prime

1 minute ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

Yes, it is right. Tot pke Yotkuy!

cap·i·tal·ism
/ˈkapədlˌizəm/
noun
noun: capitalism
  1. an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

if you going to sugegst something you best expect is for free you shall not be paid, if you wish to team up with DE in the development of a system to implement this feature then that is another thing. everyone here is suggesting so warframe can be better for everyone and for the better of the game development. And besides DE can look at this thread and implement this and you still wont be credited, why?- because they can drop the "We have been working on this feature for some time now" which invalidates this thread and so does your monitization 

4 minutes ago, sharkstrangler said:

Because it's not allowed in the EULA?

Is that a question or a statement? Either way, this entire forum exists to give feedback and offer suggestions to change the game. Responding to a potential change with "no that's not how the game is" is invalid, because obviously that's not how the game is, and why I'm making the feedback thread to change it. 

Edited by (XB1)Erudite Prime

• 4 weeks later...

I reeaaaaally dont think this is a great idea. We have enough Mandachord Spam ("max dps" songs consisting of the same note on every possible spot, anyone?) 

Not to mention allowing people to record their own sounds immediately made me more worried. Screaming, inappropriate/offensive language and other things, copyrighted media, etc. Even if not common, all it takes is one person.