Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden cache Nightwave on PoE

(PSN)ATreidezz

For some reason, it doesn't count

Some parts on the bounties has an objective to find hidden caches, whenever i finished these, it shows the nightwave challenge bar on the screen as if its counting for something, then i finished the bounty and return to Cetus, but its doesn't add anything to the challenge. 

So, is this intended or not? 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

The bounty literally said: Supply Sabotage. 

naming inconsistencies as usual for the game - the Task refers to Sabotage the Gamemode. ¯\(ツ)/¯

i can't speak to why you allegedly were getting fake progression on the UI from them, since i don't have a Console to test with.

Edited by taiiat

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

The question is whether its intended or not. Not all sabs has caches to find, so why limiting it on sabs? This also means that nodes in LUA which has caches but not a sab, doesn't count. 

It's intended.

It's true that not all sabotages have hidden caches, so you just play the ones that do. I can't test if the ones in Lua and other exterminations count, but it's clear enough that finding caches in PoE bounties doesn't count, because it's not a mission with a side objective of finding caches, it's a bounty. It's not called Sabotage, it's called Supply Sabotage.

Admittedly, it's weird that the game showed some progression (did it really count as 1/3 after finishing the bounty?).

Edited by (PS4)Quantaminum

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Quantaminum:

I can't test if the ones in Lua and other exterminations count, but it's clear enough that finding caches in PoE bounties doesn't count, because it's not a mission with a side objective of finding caches, it's a bounty. It's not called Sabotage, it's called Supply Sabotage.

During the first season I tested this: exterminate missions with caches do not count for that nightwave weekly.

27 minutes ago, Dr_Shadox said:

The "orange-ball" cache from plains aren't "real" caches....you need to find big white greener locker.

Well, technically grineer, corpus and orokin has their own cache looks, hidden resource cache look like normal faction cache, only they emit sound and has a white "energy" color. 

il y a 5 minutes, (PS4)ATreidezz a dit :

Well, technically grineer, corpus and orokin has their own cache looks, hidden resource cache look like normal faction cache, only they emit sound and has a white "energy" color. 

So like i've said it's not the orange "energy" color lockers ^^

Also i've said greener cuz the picture i've post are the caches we all catch for nightwave (on earth so greener) + ""caches"" on PoE are also greener (still on earth as you know).

4 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

For some reason, it doesn't count

Some parts on the bounties has an objective to find hidden caches, whenever i finished these, it shows the nightwave challenge bar on the screen as if its counting for something, then i finished the bounty and return to Cetus, but its doesn't add anything to the challenge. 

So, is this intended or not? 

not meaning to be nasty or anything.

its intended.

for people that need something to complain about, rather than (using the elusive common sense) just opening star chart and going to a mission labeled Sabotage.
instead people must look for something ELSE that CONTAINS the word Sabotage.