Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very old nerfs you think could be reverted

VanFanel1980mx

Trinity's Blessing can be an effortless cast as you can get infinite energy effortlessly as opposed to Harrow. (without broken cheesy weapons)

Blessing also gives heal, which Harrow needs two different ability casts for and helps more for clutch heals and survivability.

Blessing is not the ability Trinity needs to be changed the most. (looking at WoL and Link's base duration)

Btw. the nerfs i would revert would be the sniper scope nerfs and Nyx's disarm passive.

Edited by kgabor

2 hours ago, DrBorris said:

what? Why is it that everyone thinks they are part of some oppressed minority?

It is obviously a joke in part, when you post a complaint of any kind the first group to arrive are the avid defenders than keep praising DE for their existence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrBorris said:

On topic, I'd love to see the nerf to Absorb where being damaged increases energy drain reverted. It was a questionable nerf at the time, but given that this is an era of Equinoxes and Saryns it is hilariously outdated. Also Nyx needs all the love she can get these days, I'd argue she is in a worse state than even Ember (at least Ember can clean up trash levels quickly).

Nyx is in need of a complete rethink. If she is supposed to be this mind-control "Overlord" frame, then Revenant is that to a far larger extent. If she's supposed to be a telekinetic psi-soldier, "Psycher" then mind-control doesn't fit in and she should be all about affecting the battlefield directly. 

Her "Overlord" concept should abandon the telekinetic aspects like the bolts and absorb in favor of being a frame centered around taking over enemies and basically creating her own army. For example: what if enemies affected by Chaos get turned to fight for Nyx if there is a Mind controlled enemy to "champion". Basically it's similar to what Revenant does, but to a larger scale. And when the MD's enemy dies (either through damage, time or command) the effect trickles down to the converted enemies forcing them to willingly commit suicide, Code Geas style. And also she should have the ability to actually command the forces under her to defend something by being meatshields, attack something to draw fire or even for example support you and your friends by giving you stuff like ammo and energy.

But if they want to go more for the "Psycher" version of a telekinetic warrior, then her mind-control theme has to go. Where her abilities are about redirecting damage from her and her allies. With her Absorb maybe even being a sort of "exalted state" where she can selectively redirect absorbed damage in pin-point attacks or larger AoE attacks and even use that energy to do things like hover around the battlefield, Hildrin style. Thinking about this, always leads me back to the psychers in Astartes Part 4. 

Talons accuracy nerf.

Honestly I don't even understand why they decided to make the additional talons you get from multishot stray away from your crosshair this much.

Also I disagree that Ember's nerf should be reverted. She's as bad now as she ever was because her kit is badly designed.

She needs a review.

... what? Why is it that everyone thinks they are part of some oppressed minority?

I'm a minority cause there's only 1 of me.

Edited by VentiGlondi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lakais said:

Nyx is in need of a complete rethink. If she is supposed to be this mind-control "Overlord" frame, then Revenant is that to a far larger extent. If she's supposed to be a telekinetic psi-soldier, "Psycher" then mind-control doesn't fit in and she should be all about affecting the battlefield directly. 

Her "Overlord" concept should abandon the telekinetic aspects like the bolts and absorb in favor of being a frame centered around taking over enemies and basically creating her own army. For example: what if enemies affected by Chaos get turned to fight for Nyx if there is a Mind controlled enemy to "champion". Basically it's similar to what Revenant does, but to a larger scale. And when the MD's enemy dies (either through damage, time or command) the effect trickles down to the converted enemies forcing them to willingly commit suicide, Code Geas style. And also she should have the ability to actually command the forces under her to defend something by being meatshields, attack something to draw fire or even for example support you and your friends by giving you stuff like ammo and energy.

But if they want to go more for the "Psycher" version of a telekinetic warrior, then her mind-control theme has to go. Where her abilities are about redirecting damage from her and her allies. With her Absorb maybe even being a sort of "exalted state" where she can selectively redirect absorbed damage in pin-point attacks or larger AoE attacks and even use that energy to do things like hover around the battlefield, Hildrin style. Thinking about this, always leads me back to the psychers in Astartes Part 4. 

It would be great if Chaos forced enemies to never aggro the tenno even if they are the closest target around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moostar95 said:

Trin nuke. It shouldn't have been nerf with what the direction of the game is going. Also revert ember

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt this the build that revolved around throwing castanas on the floor, jumping with aviator, and using self damage through link? 

Because I'm fairly certain that was never an intended interaction.

Just now, Nagranok said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt this the build that revolved around throwing castanas on the floor, jumping with aviator, and using self damage through link? 

Because I'm fairly certain that was never an intended interaction.

What part of it wasn't the intended interaction?