Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE this is an outrage! (Satire)

Zahnrad

So I've been slacking off Warframe since about Tuesday, and finally got back to do some dailies and weeklies and I am beyond disgusted!

The Daily challenge for Opening 20 Lockers does not count Special Containers/Lockers found in Sabotage or Exterminate missions!

0/10, literally unplayable!

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

So I've been slacking off Warframe since about Tuesday, and finally got back to do some dailies and weeklies and I am beyond disgusted!

The Daily challenge for Opening 20 Lockers does not count Special Containers/Lockers found in Sabotage or Exterminate missions!

0/10, literally unplayable!

Uninstalling intensifies!

3 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

The saddest part is that you have to put "satire" on your post or it will be deleted.

No the saddest part is tryhard humour that's not even funny.

Yes OP, please continue mocking people who dare raise criticism about the game, that totally makes you look more reasonable.

You totally aren't looking like you're upvote-fishing from people who share your opinion, oh not at all!

This 100% NOT veiled meta complaint totally adds to this forum in constructive and positive way!

Edited by HugintheCrow

11 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

The saddest part is that you have to put "satire" on your post or it will be deleted.

Poe's Law at work.

When the satire reaches a point where without direct indication that it is satire it is indistinguishable from what it is satirizing.