The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Warframe satisfying to you?

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

In whatever ways or areas you get enjoyment from this game, does that area feel constantly satisfying to you? Besides stating what we want changed or added, is Warframe still satisfying to you? Has it gotten more or less satisfying? Do you want or expect to be easily rewarded for your particular faccet? 

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

9 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Well, I only play what feels rewarding to me so 🤷 

But, I thoroughly hate relic rewards, especially when they introduce new game mods and put tons of relics there, like seriously, that's no reward at all because a) primes are worth jack these days and b) I already possess thousands of them.. they're useless.

I think collecting relics are too easily obtainable. Doesn't feel rewarding to me to have like 40 of one relic and have 10 sets of everything once you have farmed that relic. My personal opinion. Although making something harder to acquire would drive value and prices up, and some people get their feeling of reward from selling the big items or just constant small sales. We have nothing meaningful to do with these things we have besides selling them after we have built them. Until they give us a reason to potentially build another item for some reason.

Just now, 844448 said:

I don't need rewards, the power I have today is the reward. Other things like prime are sprinkle on top of the icing

Good, so you feel rewarded for your effort to get to that power that you have?

34 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

In whatever ways or areas you get enjoyment from this game, does that area feel constantly rewarding to you? Besides stating what we want changed or added, is Warframe rewarding to you? Has it gotten more or less rewarding? Do you want or expect to be easily rewarded for your particular faccet? 

I just find something to grind. Then when I finally get it, thats rewarding

1 hour ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

In whatever ways or areas you get enjoyment from this game, does that area feel constantly rewarding to you?

In most areas of the game honestly. There are some parts I can't enjoy on a regular basis (endless gamemodes), but I still enjoy doing them from time to time.

is Warframe rewarding to you?

Depend on what you mean by "rewarding". If you mean, does it have something I can take back to the real world, then of course not. Not many games do anyway. If you mean, does it feel satisfying, then yes. DE practically gave me a pseudo-sandbox to do what I want and kept adding new toys into the mix, what's not to like?

Has it gotten more or less rewarding?

See above.

Do you want or expect to be easily rewarded for your particular faccet?

Since I don't have any particular favorite, how can I ask for a particular reward for a particular part?

2 hours ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

In whatever ways or areas you get enjoyment from this game, does that area feel constantly rewarding to you? Besides stating what we want changed or added, is Warframe rewarding to you? Has it gotten more or less rewarding? Do you want or expect to be easily rewarded for your particular faccet? 

not sure if it's a language thing or if i'm understanding you right, but i enjoy the game enough that i don't really need rewards.

the reward experiences are mostly gaming with people within clan and alliance who have become good friends* over the time we've been playing together.

*friends in the online stranger sense of the word 😉

whether it's got more or less rewarding is tricky. yes in that the bonds of having a laugh and that with other players have got greater, so i have a better gaming experience because of that, yes because over time i've gotten better and more powerful so i can boss things easier, but in some ways no because 90% of the new content i don't really like and with each new update there seem to be more bugs no less and the bugs and glitches are the biggest turn off. tbh perhaps the only one. 

Edited by (PS4)smb-twisted

On 2019-08-11 at 1:15 PM, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

On 2019-08-11 at 12:54 PM, Gamma745 said:

On 2019-08-11 at 11:59 AM, 844448 said:

I tried to portray reward as in a feeling of accomplishment or satisfaction or that reward a player felt was the satisfaction for what they have done. Say you want to build the most powerful load-out you can, is that satisfying to you once you get to the end result or fashion frame, does someone find their reward in making the best looking Warframe out there etc. I did not mean to make it sound like there is some kind of prize/reward that type of reward. But in terms of satisfaction and accomplishment in whatever area it is, does not have to be a measurable area. Is warframe leaving you satisfied in that area where you look for enjoyment? I hope that makes sense. I try to make as much sense as I can since English is my first language, but some times I cannot properly form what is in my mind, into words. 

I'll have to go back and edit my OP. 

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

3 hours ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

I tried to portray reward as in a feeling of accomplishment or satisfaction or that reward a player felt was the satisfaction for what they have done. Say you want to build the most powerful load-out you can, is that satisfying to you once you get to the end result or fashion frame, does someone find their reward in making the best looking Warframe out there etc. I did not mean to make it sound like there is some kind of prize/reward that type of reward. But in terms of satisfaction and accomplishment in whatever area it is, does not have to be a measurable area. Is warframe leaving you satisfied in that area where you look for enjoyment? I hope that makes sense. I try to make as much sense as I can since English is my first language, but some times I cannot properly form what is in my mind, into words. 

I'll have to go back and edit my OP. 

short answer is yes.

more importantly, as it seems something you are so keen to hear about from other people, does it for you?

14 hours ago, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

short answer is yes.

more importantly, as it seems something you are so keen to hear about from other people, does it for you?

Warframe does satisfy me. From the gameplay, to the seemingly endless customization in ways to play and even the fashion frame aspect. I enjoy every bit of it, except archwing but I hope they fix that to make it more user friendly in some ways. But even though I have been off and on over the past 5 years, I don't leave because I dislike the game, I have only left because I was burnt out. Every time I come back there has been some improvement or update to the game. I am on my longest playing spree so far which is probably like 4 months. The longest I left was for 6 months, but that was because I was just burnt out on playing games all together for that period. But yes, Warframe is something different in which I enjoy very much and it satisfies me because it does not pigeon hole you into one thing. It is a sandbox and we can all usually find something we like to play with in a sandbox, unless you just don't like sand.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Only if you stop crying.

> more than 4k forum posts
>"Gold Eagle" only

you should clearly play more warframe instead of beeingnotsatisfiedwith my opinion.did i hurt your WFfeelings?

Yup, it's one of the most satisfying games I've ever played, likely only behind the Souls and Yakuza series. Some quests are not quite to my liking, and certain game modes (anything that makes you remain stationary for long periods of time and anything that has you babysit) can go jump off a cliff, but the minute to minute gameplay...
noah centineo chef GIF by Allure

1 hour ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Or you could join my ranks, I'm a vet (playing for 5 years in September) and be satisfied with the game 🙂

Yea that's what matters. I understand when you're on the top people want to min/max and be super efficient, but as long as the content is getting done and you're getting drops or making some money to get other things, everyone should be happy.

I do understand people not being satisfied with underperformance frames. But that also gives me a challenge to want to make a "bad" frame "good" through my own skill and experience.

• Like 1

I find it really satisfying. When I want to relax I go fishing in the pains or in orb valis. When I want to feel like a badass I play nightmare missions. And when I want to just goof around and have fun I play low level missions.

I also really enjoy the cosmetic orbiter decorations you can earn. There is just something super satisfying about sticking the decorations where they shouldn't belong. Like nailing ayatan sculptures to the roof. Or putting noggles on a closed door that will open, so you can watch them float.

4 hours ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Warframe does satisfy me. From the gameplay, to the seemingly endless customization in ways to play and even the fashion frame aspect. I enjoy every bit of it, except archwing but I hope they fix that to make it more user friendly in some ways. But even though I have been off and on over the past 5 years, I don't leave because I dislike the game, I have only left because I was burnt out. Every time I come back there has been some improvement or update to the game. I am on my longest playing spree so far which is probably like 4 months. The longest I left was for 6 months, but that was because I was just burnt out on playing games all together for that period. But yes, Warframe is something different in which I enjoy very much and it satisfies me because it does not pigeon hole you into one thing. It is a sandbox and we can all usually find something we like to play with in a sandbox, unless you just don't like sand.

i've got no problem with archwing tbh, other than the pursuit level which is pretty awful

Look warframe is a really great game hands down (even tho there customer support trash talked me).But other than that they have really good devs but see what has been happening in the past is coming back since there is content drought lately.I am not trying to negative and complain over everything no that is not my intention.One fact is that people fail to realize is that warframe  is built outta promises.

Edited by (XB1)theprincetale
Messed up