Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NW Series 2 Prestige Ranks

Diavoros

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

The Kuva is a scam given how long it takes to get the Creds for it and how long it takes to farm 10k Kuva. Wolf Beacons were added towards the beginning of Season 2. I am saying recently. We got a few Shock Camo skins and Wolf Beacons early on, but the past few weeks have yielded nothing new.

The kuva is there for veterans like me who already own everything else offered in the cred shop. Its not a scam, its a matter of adjusting your priorities.

Eh, the prestige ranks are simply a bonus.  Better to have the creds and not need them then to need the creds and not be able to get anything.  The nice thing about prestige ranks is that there's always a cred dump in nitain available to get and then some different cosmetics and now kuva for people who like to bash their head against the wall rolling riven mods though kuva isn't available each week though it should be as it's a resource just like nitain.  There is new stuff this season though and I imagine there will be new stuff next season as well.  Is it going to be a boatload of new things?  No, they're busing making new war, railjack, etc. etc.

14 hours ago, Voltage said:

The Kuva is a scam given how long it takes to get the Creds for it and how long it takes to farm 10k Kuva. Wolf Beacons were added towards the beginning of Season 2. I am saying recently. We got a few Shock Camo skins and Wolf Beacons early on, but the past few weeks have yielded nothing new.

you're a scam if anybody considered you for your brain value. 
farming kuva is painstaking and tedious, and with most challenges these days you can easily combine them within one or two kuva survival missions (elemental damage reqs, kill count, lockers, deploying glyph or whatever, lots of them) - - meaning while you are still doing kuva. me and a lot of my alliance people are synergizing the normal gameplay with requirements of NW, and if my normal gameplay is endless survivals, then it really is kuva for kuva. 10k is a nice reward, this is 1h without a booster or 45mins with a booster, so to get something that you otherwise would have had completed anyway with no extra effort is great. yeah it could aways be more, or rerolls cheaper - but this is not the point of this conversation.

new cosmetics are great if not awesome, weapon augments in the main NW rank progression (which I am really happy to see) are refreshing, interesting and very OP if used right, and I managed to restock on my potatoes finally after the arrival of new weapons and frames, so please stop this bullS#&$.