Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Napellus helmet new physics: a little disappointing

renleech

Hello. as the title says, Saryn Napellus skin owners may have noticed the helmet has new "dangly bits".

Personal input:

"Hair mechanics" are just fine, BUT the "shaking bun" is not nice. Better make the bun fixed again.

Thoughts?

Edited by renleech
  • Like 1

You should have like shown it with default colors I dont see whats wrong or its difficult to see, also this should be in feedback as it is not the fault of the creator as they only add the model, any changes made to it later on would be DEs fault

Screenshots don't show what he is talking about. I'm not sure why he posted screenshots at all. Since the mainline update, the ponytail bun and parts of the fringe have physics. However, they jiggle excessively and unnaturally, which is very distracting. The bun in particular just flops around like a dead fish.

Yeah, it indeed looks weird. I asked for some changes to the physic on hair because it was suppposed to move a bit, but not this way.

This following picture is the reference I send and it sounds like it wasn't fully respected :x
I will see what I can do to change and it, and see if they can temporarily revert it to old state wainting for the new changes.
20190611002921_1.png

Edited by lukinu_u
  • Like 1

The physic is not as it was intended to be. I did contact them with more informations for closer change to what I wanted, and asked to temporarily revert it to no physic. I won't have answer at least until next week since we are on weekend, but at least you know it's not inteded to look like that.

• 3 weeks later...