Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE why make "universal" medallion a garbage reward?

HeartPurity

Do you really have to make the universal medallion even more useless??? It pathetically gives 1K standing per piece and now what?! can't even exchange for conclave cosmetics? 

The disruption drop table is already underwhelming and now even the rotation C, 5% drop chance, super rare universal medallion is also garbage? You might as well just remove this garbage totally and give us an axi relic if it cant be truly  "universal"

DE should make use of the little fun games to add spark & variety to conclave:

• Komi
  • Wyrmius 
  • Frames fighter
  • Happy Zephyr
  • the Dog days event be used in conclave.
  • fishing/mining contest! For example, see who get the most catch/gems in 3 mins
  • K-drive race

( later a friend will discuss in details in another thread about how these little games can be carried out for conclave)

Edited by HeartPurity
  • Like 2

and you should be the one who know best about your game, do you really think the focus of Warframe is PVP? If I wanna play PVP games, I will play Rainbow Six Siege or Apex or tons of others PVP games out there. The shining point of Warframe is the relaxing PVE gameplay and the rich customizations. Adding PVP mode is already a wrong move and now you want to insist keeping the rotten meat under the long dead PVP tomb? 

I'm not going to point out that you're wrong... because I would probably use the Universal medallions to feed Teshin's belly to buy everything from his shop.

However, since this was posted on the Feedback section, your "less than correct" choice of words is probably going to hurt your feedback importance.

Again, you're not wrong because I would probably use the Universal Medallions for the same reason.

• Like 1

Unlike certain morons, I read patch notes. I'm very aware of the Uni'Medal change.

Like I said:

13 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Again, you're not wrong because I would probably use the Universal Medallions for the same reason.

Edit: Am I annoyed at it? no. That's how important cosmetics are to me.

Edit 2: OP logged in just to add me to his ignore list... Interesting...

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Unlike certain morons, I read patch notes. I'm very aware of the Uni'Medal change.

Like I said:

Edit: Am I annoyed at it? no. That's how important cosmetics are to me.

writing must be tough for some.

"I like to eat apples", "No, actually I don't eat apples and I like oranges", "eating apple is just to show contrast on how much I like to eat oranges" "You can tell I get grade A in my essay"

IDK... the bar with Kuva is at now may have been set deliberately for grind.

Digital Extremes's endgame problem is simply the effort/reward ratio is not there.

Medallions are another casualty of this, they are marketed as endgame rewards but are time sinks for you to play their game.

I thought 1k standing was pathetic to begin with. Now i can't use it for the one syndicate (conclave) that I've literally never done once after 2k+ hours. I don't understand why DE decided to listen to "player feedback" against it when it was probably just a couple of pro conclave players that didn't like it.

10 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

However, since this was posted on the Feedback section, your "less than correct" choice of words is probably going to hurt your feedback importance.

I wouldn't call their choice of words "less than correct". What's the point in suger coating banal outcomes. 5% drop chance is abysmall for any reasonable gains, on top of only 1k standing. There is no worse way to farm standing, other than with universal madalions.
After Conclave got exluded there is trule no reason to get them. In conclusion: "useless madions" and "pathetic standing gain" is pretty much on point and direct feedback, served in a compact package.

Is the reason behind said change understandable? Yes. Plausibel? No.

I never played Conclave and most likely never will unless it will be changed (which isn't likely to happen), but can't imagine being so entitled to expect DE to practically give away a content exclusive cosmetic by making it passively farmable.

I know, knowing the Warframe community the next complaint would be 'Ree! It didn't drop instantly, increase the drop chance DE!' and 'Increase the standing value! Some people who started out a couple hours ago still doesn't have the syandana!'

This is ridiculous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evilChair said:

The medallions are going to Vox Solaris because there's no way i'm spending tough-to-get toroids on standing when I still have to level.

you know what, I read some weirdos who suggest not to allow medallion to exchange for vox solaris standing or quill standing because they are supposed to be hard to grind. I myself have already maxed all the syndicates including the quill/ little duck/ ventkids but I will not be so selfish and ruin other people reward. Beware in the future, we might only be able to exchange the universal medallion for 10K credits with this kind of players who wanna drag everyone down into the sewer. 

30 minutes ago, ShortCat said:

I wouldn't call their choice of words "less than correct". What's the point in suger coating banal outcomes. 5% drop chance is abysmall for any reasonable gains, on top of only 1k standing. There is no worse way to farm standing, other than with universal madalions.
After Conclave got exluded there is trule no reason to get them. In conclusion: "useless madions" and "pathetic standing gain" is pretty much on point and direct feedback, served in a compact package.

he is probably the one who cries about how others can get the standing he grinds for so hard so he thinks everyone must go through the sewer that he crawled before. Or even worse, he wants others to accompany him while he is crawling. (☞゚∀゚)☞

Edited by HeartPurity

23 minutes ago, ShortCat said:

and giving on point opinion is far better than fanboying everything DE does and sees it sinks into the drain.

• Like 1

DE should make use of the little fun games to add spark & variety to conclave:

• Komi
  • Wyrmius 
  • Frames fighter
  • Happy Zephyr
  • the Dog days event be used in conclave.
  • fishing/mining contest! For example, see who get the most catch/gems in 3 mins
  • K-drive race

Edited by HeartPurity

Well if were going off the logic others worked hard for standing then PvP players who havent done the other syndicate grinds dont deserve the medalions either. Lemme do my best impression of that conclave man baby now... "Oh my god DE how could you do this! This is a disrespect to everyone who spent ages farming (Insert syndicate here) and it should not be allowed! Please listen to me because I want to ruin this great reward for all the PvP players who spat on me like a dog for playing my more worth while PvE content instead of the broken PvP!" 

See how easy it is to flip the switch on that? And PvE players have a stronger case to I think when you consider conclave is dead in most regions! Overall they were stupid to listen to this one guy and people need to let them know they were a bunch of dum bums on this occasion...

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Well if were going off the logic others worked hard for standing then PvP players who havent done the other syndicate grinds dont deserve the medalions either. Lemme do my best impression of that conclave man baby now... "Oh my god DE how could you do this! This is a disrespect to everyone who spent ages farming (Insert syndicate here) and it should not be allowed! Please listen to me because I want to ruin this great reward for all the PvP players who spat on me like a dog for playing my more worth while PvE content instead of the broken PvP!" 

See how easy it is to flip the switch on that? And PvE players have a stronger case to I think when you consider conclave is dead in most regions! Overall they were stupid to listen to this one guy and people need to let them know they were a bunch of dum bums on this occasion...

exactly!

6 hours ago, evilChair said:

The medallions are going to Vox Solaris because there's no way i'm spending tough-to-get toroids on standing when I still have to level.

Toroids are way easier to get than medallions especially now that they have buffed the drop rate. Even without a booster I got 20+ toroids in the time it would take to get one medallion.

• Like 1