Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Mow Them Down" Nightwave Bug

Pryzmatiq

I've been playing a bunch of recovered Nightwave missions back to back in an attempt to get the operator set. The last one I did had me kill 1500 enemies. After completing that one the "Mow Them Down" mission popped up where I had to kill 150 enemies with my primary. I did so, but the mission just keeps coming back. I've completed it like 5 times now and it never gives any points. Now I even have the "Mow Them Down" mission listed twice on the Nightwave screen, one with 23 hours remaining and another with 2 days 23 hours remaining.

• Like 1

it popped up in a syndicate mission and i thought "ok, its late...but a fast one."

yeah...no.

sniping with ivara in a spy mission (leveling my komorex on the 4th forma) and the counter reset at 20/150. then again at 10/150....narf....

back in the orbiter i found the identical mission twice in the nightwave....

guess i'll try again after hitting the hay now ^^

Same issue, took me a while to notice too, cause after rank 30 i wasn't actively trying to complete the challenges, at first i thought it was just another challenge, but its hard to no to notice after it resets again and again just when my kill count was around 80-100.

Edit: Maybe getting the same challenge before the first challenge expired bugged it up???

Edited by jonnmerc

I saw that it was listed twice and was like "This is going to be an easy 2k rep". NOPE! I got to around 40 or 50 before it either stopped counting or started all over again. Finished the mission to check my reward and 0/150 on both. Ugh, did I say easy 2k rep, lol.

Same here! However in my case I have TWO mow them down missions active in nightwave. Both reset after every mission.... I finally went into a mission solo just to see if they would update..... Killed 455 enemies with only my primary and neither completed. During the mission you would see them update, then they would both start all over at 0 again.... Affter mission was complete, also back to 0.

nightwave.jpg