Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Missions bugged

YourSincerly

For me it always goes back to 0 whenever I complete a mission or get above 90 kills. Having only my primary equipped with everything else left behind doesn't fix the issue. I have two "Mow Them Down" dailies with two different time limits, obviously one of them was from yesterday when I couldn't complete the older one, which I'm pretty certain I did, but apparently the bug happened as early as yesterday.

Not going to bother finishing this one considering I've wasted too much time trying to finish this nightwave. I got things to do and I just want DE to give me the standings as compensation.

2 hours ago, PakaNoHida said:

My friend and I tested this, he got 200 rep, I got 1000 rep, and then it reset.

That 200 standing mayhave nothing to do with challenge acts, this small amount come from random Zealots enemies. The 1000 is from being able to complete the challenge acts the first time. Try challenge act again, no more standing gains?

I believe this bugged duplicate daily Nightwave act cannot be exploited. I could only gain 1000 Nightwave once after over 5 completion of the same daily act. Just an annoying progress reset bug.

(0:02) Started at 500 standing.
(0:10) I completed challenge.
(0:22) My Nightwave standings have not yet updated while in mission.
(1:02) Completed mission. Now at 1500 standing. Daily act reset.
(5:10) I complete the same challenge again.
(6:04) Nightwave reset in a middle of mission.
(8:04) Nightwave completed again.
(10:38) Completed mission. Stayed at 1500 standing. Looks like this cannot be exploited. Just an annoying bug.

i also have the missions....worked on them a lot...thinking maybe I needed to kill faster after it tells me I get to 120 or so.....it resets back to 1 of 150.

I have gotten no 1000 points for these but...decided to do a defense mission with infested....and using a differing weapon.....and after 30 waves I gave up.....as the counters just seamed to reset after getting to almost the end....maybe they did get to 150....just not sure.....its a bit annoying though.

I've got about 1000 kills with my primary weapon today yet this just resets to 0 constantly.  

Even mid mission it will reset to 0.

I thought the bug might be resetting only at the end of the mission so did a 10 minute survival and got 300+ primary kills in there, and it just reset twice, and I left with only 20/150 progress, on exit it's 0/150 progress.

I know it's only 1k points that I don't need, but it's super frustrating not being able to finish this.

Dealing with the same issue here. Tried running an Infested Salvage with an Ignis equipped and was able to finish the 150 kills several times over (and got the notification each time saying that it was completed), though I'm not sure that it actually rewarded anything, and they still are both in my Nightwave list as being incomplete. Subsequent missions are still showing me the progress towards 150 also.

Edit: Was running is solo and got in around 7 rounds before quitting. I think by the end I had about 1000 kills, and I don't think the rate of kills was slow enough for it to reset during the mission between completions (though there was a delay before it would start counting again, which makes me also think there's something related to a timer before it resets).

Edit2: Just tried repeating it (just one round this time, but another completion of the nightwave mission). The mission can be repeated, but no standing is rewarded for completing the mission.

Edited by Waaro
clarification and more details