Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why isn't my glyph or rank changing on the forums?

(NSW)Kaizer

Question

13 answers to this question

14 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Preferably useful information and not random gibberish to force a rank up as it would be considered spam.

Well, who am I to criticize the 22000 posts of "Forum Game (ban the user above you)". Not that I'm saying that they wrote 22000 threads just to increase their rank.

But goodness me the off topic section is filled of opportunities to gring your way to max rank.

Le 20/09/2019 à 14:11, Dhrekr a dit :

Well, who am I to criticize the 22000 posts of "Forum Game (ban the user above you)". Not that I'm saying that they wrote 22000 threads just to increase their rank.

But goodness me the off topic section is filled of opportunities to gring your way to max rank.

Imo this kind of forum  shouldn't count.

Also for update my issue (changed my glyphe since 6 month and not updated as i've said above) , it's finally ok since today.

13 hours ago, Dr_Shadox said:

Imo this kind of forum  shouldn't count.

Also for update my issue (changed my glyphe since 6 month and not updated as i've said above) , it's finally ok since today.

Holy necromancy Batman! Did you just raise this thread from the grave to tell us this?

Jeeez constable that's quite a mischief.

Il y a 11 heures, Dhrekr a dit :

Holy necromancy Batman! Did you just raise this thread from the grave to tell us this?

Jeeez constable that's quite a mischief.

And why not ? since it's still an issue for some people and since the topic isn't closed.

Also if you think 2 months is necromancy , you'll be surprised , i've see some bump after something like 3 years (and it's not the worst).