Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.1.3

[DE]darryl1

It won't stop them from trying, but it will get them killed and therefore waste their efforts. I'd say that tackles it pretty well.

Not exactly. How much this impedes afk farmers depends primarily on the amount of time they're allowed to be afk before it stops working. And how much activity is required to reset the timer. You could easily end up with mostly afk farmers that just wiggle/jump every now and then.

Мне было бы очень приятно, если патроны, моды и прочая выпадающая вещь не застревала на потолках и стенах

Исправьте пожалуйста это очень влияет на движения в игре

>> Sentinels are now aware of lazy Tenno masters and will take a break if they go AFK for over a minute

You have added a useless "protect against nasty AFK ppls," but you still left the Sentinels with 0 armor? Nice, do not say anything.

Now, if I AFK a few minutes, my guardian will be completely defenseless? And if it's high wave defense whit my clan? Thank you very much.

ik, but even then it is annoying when people do that. especially in defense. then it leaves me and the other teammates to pick up the slack. one time i just had a group of idle farmers. i was running around stomping wacking my scindo around and they still didn't do anything except to confirm to continue fighting(standing ther doing nothing). its a very annoying issue.

TheWebbliest, on 25 Sept 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

It won't stop them from trying, but it will get them killed and therefore waste their efforts. I'd say that tackles it pretty well.

Why would it get them killed? It's incredibly easy to set up a basic macro that makes a few very slight movements per minute.

It tackles nothing.

ik, but even then it is annoying when people do that. especially in defense. then it leaves me and the other teammates to pick up the slack. one time i just had a group of idle farmers. i was running around stomping wacking my scindo around and they still didn't do anything except to confirm to continue fighting(standing ther doing nothing). its a very annoying issue.

You should have just left...

Why would it get them killed? It's incredibly easy to set up a basic macro that makes a few very slight movements per minute.

It tackles nothing.

^This.

Sucks. Sentinels were handy for covering your &#! if you suddenly got a phone call or had to answer the door

EXACTLY!!!

I can't tell you how many alerts I was able to run, SOLO, after the fact since I was able to launch, go in a corner, and have Shade Ghost me and provide cover til I could return to comp and run it.  While I can understand not wanting AFK'ers in Survival Missions, since they will still get the end reward, I don't see how this helps those of us who have busy lives and need a moment or two (or 12 hours, like that one Friday forma alert... O.o) where we can go AFK and not be punished for it.

While I have not checked it yet, if there is truly no limitation on this AFK "fix", please let there be one and allows Sentinels to function fully when you are Solo, or Invite Only with nobody else in the party. THANKS!

I guess it is not the end of the world, as it will only cost 1 revive if Shade un-Ghosts me, but still...

Sucks. Sentinels were handy for covering your &#! if you suddenly got a phone call or had to answer the door

very true. 

however, i'll take that hit of convenience to try and counter players trying to AFK grind.

Edited by taiiat

First of all for all those complaining "cry cry, this is bad update" this isn't a full on update, its a hotfix. Get that through your head.

Sentinels are now aware of lazy Tenno masters and will take a break if they go AFK for over a minute

Seriously? How about kicking the AFK player out of the match entirely after they go AFK for over a minute?

Edited by KingKeif