Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Atlas Prime Access

Nintendo Switch Hotfix: Atlas Prime

98df2f886efd1e479c87649a65cbdfe1.jpg

Embody the herculean strength of the mountain with Atlas Prime. This titanic warrior comes with the Tekko Prime, the Dethcube Prime Sentinel and more!

d8ee5b9c47253472b76aa36a336ece16.jpg

Get the newest Prime gear with Atlas Prime Access and Prime Accessories!

d2a143dd8f06d2dcbe4d49ad76e98257.jpg   

Check out the newest Prime gear with Atlas Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market! 

New Axi Relics for Atlas Prime, Tekko Prime, and Dethcube Prime now also drop in Rotation C of Galleon Disruption, Lua Disruption, and Jupiter Disruption.

A 3-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster has been added in the following places:

• Baro Ki'Teer to his offerings over several visits during Atlas Prime Access
  • In place of the Sortie Credit Booster reward.

Mirage Prime, Kogake Prime, and Akbolto Prime have entered the Vault!

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifice:
Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Syndicate Sacrifice of Mirage Prime Systems for the Equinox Prime Neuroptics.

With the addition of this new Prime Access comes the next wave of Riven Disposition changes! Please read our Dev Workshop post for all the changes:

Warframe Looting Ability Changes:
Warframe Loot Abilities will again be able to yield multiple-drops from already looted corpses. A single enemy can be looted by at most one Ability from each group - which is how it worked before, this just clarifies it. Warframe Looting Abilities have been split into separate functionality groups for clarity:
Loot while alive: Ivara
Loot petrified: Atlas 
Loot on death: Wukong, Khora, Hydroid. An enemy can only be killed once, they can’t ‘die’ multiple times.  
Loot corpse: Nekros, Chesa

These changes stem from a bigger conversation that was addressed yesterday regarding not providing closure on the Loot Frame changes from The Jovian Concord. All the information can be found here:

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to install Umbral Forma unless multiple other Forma are available.

*Please note that you will see a handful of Gauss changes are live on PC with their Atlas Prime Update. These require Consoles to enter Cert and will come with the next Console Update - thanks!

Hotfix 1:

Changes:
Atlas Prime’s Tectonics rock wall now has a Primed appearance! 
Atlas Prime’s Rumblers will maintain their Primed appearance even if another Atlas Skin is equipped on him. 
The only exception is if the Atlas Karst Skin is equipped, as it has Rumblers of its own.

Fixes: 
Fixed inability to use Warframe Abilities / Transference if Atlas’ Titanic Rumbler Augment Mod is activated due to bindings. 

Hotfix 2:

Nightwave Changes:

The following Acts for future Nightwaves have been changed based on player feedback:

• Removed the ‘Guild a Modular’ Act.
  • The ‘Polarized’ Act has changed from 3 Forma to 1 Forma. 
  • The ‘Grove Guardian’ Act has changed from killing 3 Silver Grove Specters to 1.

Optimizations:

• Minor performance improvements when killing Infested Crawlers.

Changes:

• Swapped a duplicate Axi P2 Relic in numerous Interception mission drop tables with the correct Axi A6 Relic. 
  • Swapped duplicate Relics on Rotation A of some Interception missions and replaced with correct Relics (Neo Z3 and Neo C1).

Hotfix 3:

Behind-the-scenes changes for the upcoming Nightwave: Intermission and something spooky!

Missed Change:
Disruption Relic Reward Changes:

Based on some great player feedback we’ve shifted Relic types around per Rotation for some Disruption nodes to better balance the reward vs length of time you’re dedicating to the mission: 
Sedna/Kelpie

• Rotation A Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Neo Relics

*Uranus/Ur

• Removed Axi Relics from Rotation C Rewards, it now only has Neo Relics
  • Added Neo C1 Relic to Rotation B and Rotation C rewards

Lua/Apollo

• Rotation A Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Meso Relics

Jupiter/Ganymede

• Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics only, Meso Relics have been removed

Mars/Olympus

• Removed duplicate Lith Relic from Rotation A Rewards
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Lith Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Neo Relics

Hotfix 4 

• More behind-the-scenes changes for the upcoming Halloween event coming very soon!

Hotfix 5

• Behind-the-scenes changes! Nothing to see here...
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Just saw the Gauss changes in the PC thread. Really hope those hit console soon. I've been really enjoying playing him lately and those small QoL updates will make him even better. 

Same. He REALLY needed those buffs. He should run (pun intended) amazing now. Can't wait for my ultimate speedy boi.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hotfix 2

Nightwave Changes:

The following Acts for future Nightwaves have been changed based on player feedback:

• The ‘Grove Guardian’ Act has changed from killing 3 Silver Grove Specters to 1.

Optimizations:

• Minor performance improvements when killing Infested Crawlers.

Changes:

• Swapped a duplicate Axi P2 Relic in numerous Interception mission drop tables with the correct Axi A6 Relic. 
  • Swapped duplicate Relics on Rotation A of some Interception missions and replaced with correct Relics (Neo Z3 and Neo C1).
  • Like 5

Hm. The changes to Nightwave don't really sound THAT much of a kicker for me.

I had no issues with the "Guild a modular weapon/Companion" act from Nightwave 😕 For those tasks i had a simple Kitgun build using the Rattleguts or Tombfinger chamber and some random parts i can grab and level alongside a Frame or weapon. After guilding was done i've traded it in for standing so i didn't loose that much of standing. But for new players i can imagine it's a Nightmare to do 😮 No access to Hydron on Sedna for leveling can be nasty if you want some weapons maxed. So it's understandable, but as i said: i had no issues with that.

For the Polarize act:

Yep, that kinda sounds good. Spending formas should be something you think about twice, not throwing away willy nilly. One missplaced forma ruins every build, no matter if you use your own or follow the croud and use builds of others. So needing only 1 to complete the act instead of 3 will save some nerves of players 🙂

And for the Silver Grove:

Well. That act is somewhat 50:50 for me, too. I didn't care that much of it so i had no need to ask for a change. But i'll take it as well. The apothics are not realy heavy to get, only time consuming because of the day/night cycle on earth, and you need to have the Silver Grove quest done, but you don't need to hunt some impossible bosses down for them 😮 So yeah.... Nothing that made me waking up at night and making me standing up like a candle in an instand.

The only thing i want to know is this "spoopy thing" the ingame hotfix message teased us 😮 Found nothing ingame that changed so far and yeah.... The hotfix notes here are silent, too.

Edited by (NSW)Arcen54

Hotfix 3:

Behind-the-scenes changes for the upcoming Nightwave: Intermission and something spooky!

Missed Change:

Disruption Relic Reward Changes:

Based on some great player feedback we’ve shifted Relic types around per Rotation for some Disruption nodes to better balance the reward vs length of time you’re dedicating to the mission: 

Sedna/Kelpie

Uranus/Ur

Lua/Apollo

• Rotation A Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Meso Relics

Jupiter/Ganymede

• Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics only, Meso Relics have been removed

Mars/Olympus

• Removed duplicate Lith Relic from Rotation A Rewards
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Lith Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Neo Relics

On 2019-10-01 at 1:00 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nightwave Changes:

All this but no Ayatan changes?

So when is The Old Blood going into cert?

When is the next set of tennogen coming to console?

When will the Fae Path ephemera you promised months ago to be coming to console actually get here?

What about the glowing effect rendering bug that has been present for months? That getting fixed any time soon?

It would be nice to have some word on Switch updates and console updates in general soon.

Side note, when is the Prime Vault changing?