Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to get Fleeting Expertise from vaults

(PSN)Litty_Kitty_

Question

13 answers to this question

3 hours ago, (PS4)Litty_Kitty_ said:

I been doing vault runs for 2 days and keep getting the same mods I don’t think it’s fair I go with a team and sometimes I even go solo and still get the same mods .. Am I doing something wrong??? I just want The Fleeting Expertise Mod cause I hear it’s good 😫😫

There are 20 corrupted mods,  each with a 1/20 drop chance.   It's pure luck which one you get.  And there's only a 1 in 20 chance that it'll be fleeting expertise. 

Just keep trying the vault runs over a period of time you will get multiples of them all eventually, I have lots of multiples, if you weren't on PS4 I'd just give you one to get you started, the bonus is DE have allowed the four vault keys to be active on the one Warframe, though I got all my mods before that change.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Litty_Kitty_:

I been doing vault runs for 2 days and keep getting the same mods I don’t think it’s fair I go with a team and sometimes I even go solo and still get the same mods .. Am I doing something wrong??? I just want The Fleeting Expertise Mod cause I hear it’s good 😫😫

Hate to break it but over 50 runs is still within normal luck for a mod with 4.35% drop chance:

https://xplainthegame.com/dropchance-calculator/?percent=4.35

13 hours ago, k05h said:

Hate to break it but over 50 runs is still within normal luck for a mod with 4.35% drop chance:

https://xplainthegame.com/dropchance-calculator/?percent=4.35

I actually got it today I was so happy because I had to do a lot of vault runs just for it lol 😏 Now I’m after the adaptation mod that’s hard to get also ..

If you just play arbitration a lot I guarantee you'll get all the mods for it pretty quickly all things considered and then once you have them all you'll get sick of seeing them.  Like I have over 10 sharpshooters lying around and I hate them with a passion because the mod is useless.  

Yeah was about to say if you didn't get the mod chances are you got some desirable corrupted mod like blind rage, narrow minded, etc. etc. that you could trade for expertise or sell for some plat to buy expertise since corrupted mods aren't expensive, they were only really expensive way back when they came out and there was a serious shortage of them in the market now there are tons of them.