Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tennogen On Consoles When?

So, I've been trying to keep patient and I understand that there's many hoops to jump through before Tennogen goes onto consoles but PC got the new Tennogen series almost five weeks ago. This series included a skin and helmet for Wisp along with other really cool stuff. It's been practically a month and there's been nothing on consoles. I also understand that the mainline for PC is coming so DE is busy with that, but just feels like console players have been put on a back burner and kind of forgotten about. Maybe it's just me, thought I'd post here and see what everyone else thinks (apologize if I put in wrong topic, still getting used to forums). 

Which hoops are you talking about? 

The technical hoops of porting things over to console or the legal hoops where DE has to come to a contractual agreement with the tennogen creators?

The reason Tennogen is released so steadily on PC is because there is a sort of an active profit sharing going where the Tennogen creators (to my limited understanding) essentially retain ownership of the assets and are paid based on how well the tennogen sells, where as consoles DE has to pony up a lump sum for total ownership on that specific platform.