Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Exilus Weapon Adapter should raise your maximum cap to 70

Reretz

5 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Reason? We don't have that on warframe exilus adapter

Not that I necessarily agree with the OP, but, Warframes do have Auras that allow them to squeeze in a bit more mod capacity, whereas weapons have no counterpart. If OP wanted to justify additional capacity for using an adapter, that's where I'd probably start, though if that's justifiable or not could be argued.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Krion112 said:

Not that I necessarily agree with the OP, but, Warframes do have Auras that allow them to squeeze in a bit more mod capacity, whereas weapons have no counterpart. If OP wanted to justify additional capacity for using an adapter, that's where I'd probably start, though if that's justifiable or not could be argued.

Warframe exilus should work the same way then

Some of my builds even with every slot formad, including exilus I literally can't equip most exilus mods, unless they are unmodded, not to mention the fact that if you need to invest this heavily with forma you are locked in to that specific weapon build permanently.

Some solutions: Mods in that slot cost 0 capacity, the slot comes preinstalled with an aura type forma (matches everything) or by having the slot unlocked you weapon gets +5 or +10 capacity.

Just some thoughts, but as it stands I have no use for this slot since I like to keep 1,2 slots unformad for switching the build around.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Programmed said:

Some of my builds even with every slot formad, including exilus I literally can't equip most exilus mods, unless they are unmodded, not to mention the fact that if you need to invest this heavily with forma you are locked in to that specific weapon build permanently.

Some solutions: Mods in that slot cost 0 capacity, the slot comes preinstalled with an aura type forma (matches everything) or by having the slot unlocked you weapon gets +5 or +10 capacity.

Just some thoughts, but as it stands I have no use for this slot since I like to keep 1,2 slots unformad for switching the build around.

Agreed, even as a console player trying to prepare some particular weapons that could greatly benefit on the weapon exilus slot, such as the usage of Terminal Velocity on bows/lanka, steady hands/vile precision for pyrana prime & supra vandal and a few other choice weapons, i feel capacity is still rather sparse to just barely nudge enough room, even when between 2 non-polarity slots or even no empty polarity slots at all on the weapon builds would just barely give enough room for 5 or so capacity, meaning i would need to have the weapon exilus slot matching, even if D.E. `gave` a madurai or naramon slot apparently for it.

To be honest. The Exilus slot should have the same polarization like the Aura Forma thingy.
Most exilus mods you can put in weapons that are remotely useful are Dash.
And what do most top tier weapons have now as a built in polarization? V.
Only useful one i have and use often would be Rubico Prime.. But even there i first have to forma even more into it.

So yeah.. At least 1-2 more Capacity it should give or the Aura Forma polarization thing.