Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove kuva lichs having the same weapons you already have...

CaptainSpecials

I have gotten 3 kuva seers now, THREE. Please change this system especially since the process of just killing one lich takes hours. I can ignore the RNG with requiem relics not spawning even though it's supposed to be 'guaranteed', the excessive amount of thralls needed and even 3 charges for each parazon mod. But if I get one more kuva seer, I am done with this stupid mechanic and will likely never touch it again. I just want a kuva kohm... 😥

I have done 5 kuva lich now with 3 out of 6 of them having kuva seer, this needs to be changed.

https://imgur.com/hQPoLFP

That change would hurt people who want duplicates. There are players like me who aren't chasing mastery rank and are simply interested in hording variants of their favorite weapons. Espacially when the RNG has a chance of giving a 60% elemental. That's something worth grinding for.

What I would like to see is them to ditch the "you get the Litches weapon" and replace that with a Lich token and then you can just go to Lich-mart and pick up the weapon you want. Because there is nothing as demotivational as getting saddled with a garbage Lich and knowing that if you don't spend the 5hrs to clear them for absoloutly nothing you're interested in.... you won't get a different Lich.... who probably also won't have anything you're interested in. 

That way regardless of your Lich you're always making progress towards something.

7 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

So if DE did what you suggested in the title of the thread, what would happen once you have all the weapons? What if I wanted a better version of a weapon I already own?

DE must add a mechanic to upgrade an existing weapon to the maximum damage (e.g. by spending Kuva). The current status quo with random amounts of elemental damage and the resulting need to grind for multiple copies is inacceptable anyway.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Its called RNG!

I know its RNG, but with no means of banishing the lich. I can theoretically get another kuva seer after this lich for all I know. How exactly is that fun? I always had a choice in what I wanted to farm, now I am just stuck with 3 kuva seers.

6 minutes ago, CaptainSpecials said:

I know its RNG, but with no means of banishing the lich. I can theoretically get another kuva seer after this lich for all I know. How exactly is that fun? I always had a choice in what I wanted to farm, now I am just stuck with 3 kuva seers.

You can, and you will... But its not about you, its about everyone else, hence the RNG 😛

... Also, get rid of the extras. If you're holding onto them, then your complaint has reason but no sense.

Edited by Uhkretor

5 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Well, when get get the ability to trade contracts you could trade for a kohm one. 

For example. Also, I think they're tradeable...

so, @CaptainSpecials, I believe that you can skip the RNG by taking other people's trash. But~, I might be wrong and those weapons aren't tradeable... Which makes it even more weird as to why you're keeping them.

Edited by Uhkretor