Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye, Warframe. I will miss you.

Neiasaurus

2 minutes ago, Neiasaurus said:

I lost a bit of the courteous towards one person. But I felt that being polite, even despite some people being more then slightly insulting, would do a lot of the talking for me. But even I have my limits. And this one person finally hit them. Thank you though. I appreciate it. 

I would have clapped-back too if I got that response based on the original post... nobody's perfect.  Best of luck and hope to see you back some day!

7 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

You're issues don't seem to be more than just you don't want to do something different/new, which paints a rather poor image of how much you truly enjoy/were invested in the game if minor gear changes would prompt you to quit. You blame on the loss of self healing, aspects that didn't go away, and have alternate methods, so that isn't the issue, and I suppose you dislike the new heavy attack system even though you didn't elaborate on why (note heavy attacks aren't a replacement for channeling, a new system is in development to replace it and just hasn't been completed) outside the earlier not entirely accurate grievance so I can't go further on that. You say you can't go longer on a run with Ember now than you could before, which is wholly ironic since Ember was just made vastly more viable for high tier content, so I would wonder what your more recent experiences have been to create that impression, or are these perhaps assumed scenarios, because that seems a potential thing. How long did you typically go with Ember pre-old blood, how long have you attempted now? Have you adapted any builds since then? Or are you just sticking to what you had and hoping for the same outcome in an evolved system? 

It wasn't minor changes thought. It was complete overhauls. A minor change is say tweaking an ability's effectiveness. Changing core mechanics of the game is a massive change. And changing them for little to no good reason in such a way that the new system is actively worse. It also causes a knock on effect of builds what frames you could use and other things to that nature.

As for my use of ember prime, she's one of my favorite frames actually. I used her a lot. But the problem is for SOLO CONTENT of which I said the vast majority is invested survival, the attrition damage wears you down, cause you know....Can't heal. Life strike was kinda vital to my builds on frames like Ember, which was often different then my weapon's build for say Inaros or nekros prime, frames which have a good amount of ability to survive. I spent like 600-800 plats to unlock her, which I bought the plat for real money.

Offering criticism or being upset about changes enough that you leave, doesn't mean you weren't invested. People can have any number of reasons to quit a game they were utterly invested in. And the fact I do have so many hours in the game would typically tell a person you're invested in it. But if you choose to not believe that, to make it easier for yourself to justify tossing aside my venting goodbye, that's fine. I wish you the best.  

Edited by Neiasaurus

4 minutes ago, (PS4)segulibanez65 said:

I would have clapped-back too if I got that response based on the original post... nobody's perfect.  Best of luck and hope to see you back some day!

Best of lucks to you too. I'll probably stop responding at least for today. Reading some of these has...Been an experience. But I suppose I can't expect people to be happy with my post. Anytime you've got anything negative to say about something people are passionate about, it's likely to lead to it. 

13 minutes ago, Neiasaurus said:

It wasn't minor changes thought. It was complete overhauls. A minor change is say tweaking an ability's effectiveness. Changing core mechanics of the game is a massive change. And changing them for little to no good reason in such a way that the new system is actively worse. It also causes a knock on effect of builds what frames you could use and other things to that nature.

As for my use of ember prime, she's one of my favorite frames actually. I used her a lot. But the problem is for SOLO CONTENT of which I said the vast majority is invested survival, the attrition damage wears you down, cause you know....Can't heal. Life strike was kinda vital to my builds on frames like Ember, which was often different then my weapon's build for say Inaros or nekros prime, frames which have a good amount of ability to survive. I spent like 600-800 plats to unlock her, which I bought the plat for real money.

Offering criticism or being upset about changes enough that you leave, doesn't mean you weren't invested. People can have any number of reasons to quit a game they were utterly invested in. And the fact I do have so many hours in the game would typically tell a person you're invested in it. But if you choose to not believe that, to make it easier for yourself to justify tossing aside my venting goodbye, that's fine. I wish you the best.  

Changing life strike from channeling to a charge attack is in the broad scheme of things a rather minor alteration, and with it maintaining overall a great deal of its behavior. It was not redesigned or functionally changed, it has a slightly different prompter that is all, the majority of it remains intact. 

Also you didn't really answer my question about Ember and your use of her in what I assume are endurance scenarios. How far were your typical expeditions before this update? How long are they now? Are you using the same builds or did you attempt to update them? What builds have you been using? How has Embers rework factored into this matter, namely her greatly increased scaling and defensive capabilities? Have you familiarized yourself with her new balance? 

I'm not saying you weren't invested because you disliked the changes, but it doesn't feel like you bothered to even learn the changes which is what feels like an absence of investment.

Edited by Cubewano
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Neiasaurus said:

1) Who ever said I didn't, who ever said you didn't? I was pointing out the hypocrisy of your own statements. If your advice to me is "STOP COMPLAINING" while also complaining about my complaints, it comes off as a blatant do as I say, not as I do moment. Your argument is valid to you, but it's also hypocritical. And you should be aware of that at least. Especially as you've gone out of your way to be rude to myself, and a few others I tried to be civil to you for a while. But pointing out your hypocrisy, especially as that was mounting, became something I couldn't resist.

2) No, I posted in order to vent. You should actually read it, because it says that I doubt anyone will even read this. (Or something to that effect). It was clearly me venting about changes that caused me to stop enjoying the game to such a degree I couldn't justify spending more time or money. That'd just be digging an already deep hole, even deeper. It was better to cut my losses, post a vent post, and uninstall.

3)Again, that's the point. It was a vent. I don't expect you to care. I never ASKED you to care. I didn't even ask you to read the damn thing. So it's a bit ironic you're pretending like I'm somehow forcing people to read it. That's like saying "How dare you make a youtube video criticizing this thing I like, just don't play it!" It's a ridiculous notion that everyone is going to be positive about something. It's ridiculous to say something, and by saying it, doing the exact thing you have an issue with. It seems you're actually even more upset then I am, so I'm sorry I upset you. 

1. So you're saying, if I feel someone is crying (I could care less how polite or well written it is, it's still crying) and I point out that fact, I'm a hypocrite for posting a reply...... WTF? Why have any conversations at all then? You have a right to cry and not ever be challenged or else that's hypocritcal on the part of the challenger. I don't think you understand the word. 

2. I don't read crying. It's a waste of time, especially when it won't solve anything. You said you are quitting, because the game isn't to your liking. So go and stop being an attention grabber for crying. If you have feedback there is a place for that here where you'll be taken seriously as long as you're constructive. That is the adult way to handle it. Not cry and threatn to quit. Do you have any idea how many players quit warframe in a day? Trust me they wont miss you if you leave. However, I have a sneaking suspicion you won't actualy quit and are bluffing. What was that about hypocritical actions?

3. You 100% care or else you would never have posted to begin with. Has nothing to do with forcing anyone to read anything and everything to do with you needing validation. Strawman crushed.

I'm not mad or upset. I just want the community to grow up past 12 years old. I want them and you to be better people and stop crying over useless complaints and feelings.

10 minutes ago, Neiasaurus said:

Best of lucks to you too. I'll probably stop responding at least for today. Reading some of these has...Been an experience. But I suppose I can't expect people to be happy with my post. Anytime you've got anything negative to say about something people are passionate about, it's likely to lead to it. 

Thanks.  Yeah, I'd just ignore it and walk away. Everyone on all sides seem to be firmly entrenched in their position, so its a futile task

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TEKKENGOD420 said:

Wow some of the things people are replying with about the OP are just childish, it was a respectful post about why the poster feels like he can’t support the game anymore. This rust guy is being a total d-bag, if you don’t like the post or the topic of the post why even comment? 

You're heroic. Who are you? 

1 hour ago, Neiasaurus said:

I picked up DS3 a while back for like 20 bucks for the 100 dollar edition, so I'll probably fill the void with that game. Dark souls is a great game series, and everyone should play it. I hope in a year or two I can pick up warframe and work past this, but for right now I just feel the game isn't enjoyable for me, and wanted to get it off my chest more then anything. Besides, I can use that space for mods for another game or something. I'll find a use for it. 

Oh man, I'd love to be able to play the 2 DLC to DS3 for the first time again!  Won't spoil it in case you haven't played it yet, but there are 2 of the series best bosses in the DLC, like up there with Fume Knight, Sihn, and even better than Artorias imo.  About the same scale as Maria and Martyr Logarious from BB.  Just epic, wanna smash your own face in out of frustration fights, until the timing comes to you lol.  You're in for a treat.  While 3 may not be the best in the series, its still Souls, ie amazing.