Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Chakkhurr Does Not Inflict Statuses Properly

MechaKnight

The Kuva Chakkhurr seems to only inflict status procs if the enemy survives the initial impact of the weapon. For example, with high status chance and over 100% critical chance when using Hunter Munitions, there appears to be no status procs--Growing Power would never trigger once. The only scenario statuses seem to appear is when hitting an enemy target that wouldn't die on initial impact, such as a kuva siphon or an enemy temporarily made invincible by a void fissure.

This issue should be fixed to better enable status-based builds.

hmm. i was noticing this with Toxic Lash, but pehaps this is just across the board, then?

that Status Effects will not be applied unless an Enemy survives all hits from a Shot and then a little bit of time afterwards.
where before U26 that was not the case, whether for Weapons as normal nor for Toxic Lash (more egregious for Toxic Lash since it's forced Status on every hit, but now it isn't).

Edited by taiiat

30 minutes ago, taiiat said:

hmm. i was noticing this with Toxic Lash, but pehaps this is just across the board, then?

that Status Effects will not be applied unless an Enemy survives all hits from a Shot and then a little bit of time afterwards.
where before U26 that was not the case, whether for Weapons as normal nor for Toxic Lash (more egregious for Toxic Lash since it's forced Status on every hit, but now it isn't).

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of gas builds suddenly cried out in terror...and were suddenly silenced.

( Edit:  Just to be clear, I haven't tested this. )

Edited by Tiltskillet

I tested with a true 100% status miter in the simulacrum, and was getting visible procs about 80% of the time on surviving targets.  Not a DPS test, so I can't rule out  a display issue.

Not that this is worth anything at all, but anecdotally, before I saw this thread I did feel like my gas Daikyu had lost some punch.

Anyway, [bump]

Edited by Tiltskillet

Just like to chine in and say I've noticed this as well, since I have frames that rely on growing power. I usually use a weapon with 100% status chance with these frames and wasn't getting status to proc everytime.

Does anybody know if this has been addressed?