Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clearing nodes under Lich influence???.

Tenno76856

Can anyone confirm how this is actually done so node is actually cleared? (short of killing off the Lich)

As anyone knows, if you let the Lich kill you (yeah all those ****ers demand it even if you dont have the mods) his influence spreads rather quickly tbh.

I select the mission which is under lich's influence, get to the end, extract..... and the ****ing node is still under its influence. A good number of times it clears right away. A few times takes two successful missions. Other nodes? Wont clear for some godunknown reason. Am i missing something?.

This is a clear downside of letting Lich kill you /people demanding you commit sepuku vs lich and results in enemy level on those missions jumping level 90-100 (is the Lich lvl 4 equivalent to a 90-100 mob???)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NigglesAU said:

Can anyone confirm how this is actually done so node is actually cleared? (short of killing off the Lich)

As anyone knows, if you let the Lich kill you (yeah all those ****ers demand it even if you dont have the mods) his influence spreads rather quickly tbh.

I select the mission which is under lich's influence, get to the end, extract..... and the ****ing node is still under its influence. A good number of times it clears right away. A few times takes two successful missions. Other nodes? Wont clear for some godunknown reason. Am i missing something?.

This is a clear downside of letting Lich kill you /people demanding you commit sepuku vs lich and results in enemy level on those missions jumping level 90-100 (is the Lich lvl 4 equivalent to a 90-100 mob???)

I have the same issue. I attempt to clear a node and it wont clear.

Either it's bug, the nodes can be controlled multiple times requiring you to clear them multiple times too, or it is linked to the number of thralls killed or spawned or just time in general in a mission. I've had a node not clear up when I completed one with only about 3 thralls killed but it's hard to tell if it was a coincidence.

I guess ill ask this in feedback as im pretty annoyed with it as i dont feel like im making any progress clearing his influence (whats the point of doing the lich mission, if you cant clear it? Seems pointless the spreading influence if you cant clear or it becomes annoying. Tried Cassini 3 times. Wont clear. Ananke cleared first time