Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shotgun Status Effects Behaving Strangely

Flying_Scorpion

As a client, shotgun status effects are doing an "all or nothing" kind of thing. Either 100% of the pellets apply a status effect, or 0% of them do. And when they DO apply a status effect, every single pellet applies MULTIPLE status effects.

When I am HOSTING a game, shotgun pellet status effects are happening as normal.

While I have your attention, the way these status effects on shotguns should be changed. When you go from 99% status effect to 100% status effect, the change is far too dramatic. This is why DE has avoided nerfing the Kohm's riven disposition - for fear of the backlash from the players who rely on it's riven disposition to keep it's 100% status chance. If instead a 99% status chance meant that 99% of the pellets applied a status effect, then there wouldn't be this absolute threshold that is hit when you reach 100% status chance. the way the math has been set up for this is weird, and I believe it deserves to be changed. Perhaps you can do that while you are fixing this bug. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Flying_Scorpion

2 hours ago, xXRampantXx said:

This is normal.  Unless you are at 100% the status chance shown for shotguns is the collective chance that at least one pellet will proc, then once it hits 100%, every pellet will always proc.

You didn't watch the video. There is a very obvious bug being demonstrated. It does not appear to follow that formula at all when you're a client. Instead, either no pellets proc or every single pellet procs.