Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

an idea: nightlife?

papa_Stak

We have seen warframe growing for a long time, but i'm curious if we could get this:

I haven't seen a place where our operators and frames can unwind. With this i mean some sort of nightclub where the grineer, tenno and corpus agree to a peace treaty for that spot.
for example nightclub "the clematory":
 - with a dancefloor where you can dance like the guitar hero style
 - dancing holo's (both there and for the dojo as decoration)
 - nightclub dojo decorations (a lightpanel on the floor or wall that changes with a set time interval and colours, a statue of dj mirage with a prism, moving spotlights, smoke/fire ejectors on a timed interval, an npc in the dojo that can do stuff (serving drinks, dancing,...),...)
 - a DJ clem (for example) playing some music created by the fans and voted for ingame
 - a bar

il y a 16 minutes, --Raid-Master-Qued a dit :

Well... cetus?

Btw, do u really REALLY think DE is gonna add an nightclub?

Well, they did add the shawzin, so it seems like that kind of stuff wouldn't be so out there to them. 

Which I don't mind in and of itself, but it would be taking dev time and resources away from much needed gameplay improvement and fixes and whatnot. 

Warframe0155.jpg

Would be a lot better with decorations made for this, imagine an interactive dance floor and a Somachord-like sound system where you can make your own dojo music to play, colored lights and dancing holograms. I'd love to see content like OP suggested :3