The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Ogris

trwarbuck

Only three rounds!

I was looking at the regular Ogris in the Market; it has 5 rounds. Why is there nearly a 50% reduction in the number or rounds in the magazine!? The in game image of the weapon shows 4 rounds.

I can understand a slight reduction due to the ability to rank the weapon to 40th level. Doing this calls for 5 forma. There is also the slight increase in damage out put. I just do not feel that this warrants the drastic decrease in rounds available before the weapon requires reloading. 

• Like 2

Well, if you play it right, it also has 4 Elementals in it at once: 3 Combos and 1 Extra (Like Rad, Corrosive, Blast and Heat/Cold) and its also semi-auto, so you can kill yourself easier.

So, aside from the lower Capacity. The Kuva Ogris is better than the normal Ogris. The OG Ogris needed an edge.

I keep running into this issue:

I put a fire MOD and a cold MOD on to get blast. I then put a cold MOD and a toxic MOD on to get viral. When I do this, the viral cancels out the blast.

I also use mods to improve critical chance, reload speed and overall damage output. 

My question is. Can you have two different combo damage types (blast, radiation, corrosive, etc.)?

32 minutes ago, trwarbuck said:

I put a fire MOD and a cold MOD on to get blast. I then put a cold MOD and a toxic MOD on to get viral. When I do this, the viral cancels out the blast.

I also use mods to improve critical chance, reload speed and overall damage output. 

My question is. Can you have two different combo damage types (blast, radiation, corrosive, etc.)?

You can as long as they don't use the same elements.  You were doing blast and viral which both use cold.  It's going to give you the one you have modded first.  Blast and corrosive.  Viral and radiation.  Magnetic and gas.  These all work together.  Some weapons can mix other combos but only if they have a natural elemental damage type.

36 minutes ago, trwarbuck said:

blast is innate so it shouldn't conflict with other elements, beyond that

rad + corrosive is only possible if you get it with innate rad, since electricity is required to make both otherwise

Since corrosive isn't a possible bonus element atm that's the only option for that

in the "etc"

Magnetic seems to be the only other combined element you can get atm, and I'm pretty sure nobody wants to get that outside of going for the ephemera.

For the single element bonus, you can use them to combine with the desired element so it only needs extra mod

Such as getting innate toxin so you only need an elec mod for corrosive, or innate elec and you put in a toxin mod

Whatever you go with, you just have to remember that single elements combine with single elements in your build, but they don't combine if you make a combined element in the build.

Edited by Madway7

1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

wtf is that?

According to reverse image search, unreal tournament 3 rocket launcher. It holds and fires up to 3 rockets (very classy devs).

DE didn't make 3, although they were involved in the Unreal series, so I suppose it's not out of the question.

The weapon has a 25% toxin bonus. So, all i need to do is put either an electric mod to get corrosive damage, or a cold to get viral damage, or a fire to get gas damage.

So if I go with a cold MOD to get the viral damage; I can put a fire MOD and a electrical MOD and get radiation. Therefore, the weapon would do radiation and viral damage. Since the weapon is a rocket launcher it will also do blast damage.

Am I correct about this?

Edited by trwarbuck

59 минут назад, Loza03 сказал:

According to reverse image search, unreal tournament 3 rocket launcher. It holds and fires up to 3 rockets (very classy devs).

DE didn't make 3, although they were involved in the Unreal series, so I suppose it's not out of the question.

Yeah, correct, I suppose I should've linked one from UT2004, as DE took part in making it, but I love the style of this iteration more.

However, take a look on this (UT3 Flak Cannon)

233cc7289e0f4782c9877f5a8e479175.jpg

I think the influence of this particular model on Drakgoon is undeniable. DE certainly looked at their former partners' ideas when designing the game even after they split up with them.

1 minute ago, ant99999 said:

Yeah, correct, I suppose I should've linked one from UT2004, as DE took part in making it, but I love the style of this iteration more.

However, take a look on this (UT3 Flak Cannon)

233cc7289e0f4782c9877f5a8e479175.jpg

I think the influence of this particular model on Drakgoon is undeniable. DE certainly looked at their former partners' ideas when designing the game even after they split up with them.

Oh absolutely.  That weapon in general also really looks like something the Grineer might have made if they'd kept that really old initial Dark Sector aesthetic, before being split into Corpus and Grineer. 

Image result for dark sector grineer

I'm thinking more the one on the left.

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

It saddens me that the days of UT are so behind that people do not recognize the design... I hate Epic for essentially ditching UT franchise, UT2004 is my favorite shooter of all time.

It has a really big range with firestorm I'm not sure if it's more than the original because I never really used the original much but it does seem quite large.  It's a great weapon for wukong's clone the clone already does double damage and even with a low crit chance with this thing it's blowing up rooms full of things on level 100 kuva lich missions...

I just got a kuva tonkor 57% toxic... I'll be testing that soon to see if it's better.