Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't join the third syndicate

undeadmetal13

Question

20 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, undeadmetal13 said:

I have been doing syndicates for a few days, I focus on cephalon suda and hexis. I want to do steel meridian as well, but after I equiped the sigil, I don't get any standing point from missions. Is it not possible to join the third one any more?

17 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Did you hit your daily cap?

12 minutes ago, undeadmetal13 said:

No, It's still 0/5000

You DO know that the "Daily Syndicate Standing" is a common pool where all those 6 Syndicates will get the standing to reward you with, right?

... Its seen on the Syndicate console before you use it.

Just now, Oreades said:

Isn't suda good with Steel? you might already be capped for the first level with Steel if that is the case? So you might just need to upgrade your standing with them? 

I don't really understand how syndicates work. I can't get more standing point with them. In the image I have equiped the sigil and played several mission already, but still 0/5000.21GHPjL.png

4 minutes ago, undeadmetal13 said:

I don't really understand how syndicates work. I can't get more standing point with them. In the image I have equiped the sigil and played several mission already, but still 0/5000.21GHPjL.png

If I'm reading the XP bar from that correctly then it does look like you're currently at max standing with Steel and just need to rank up. 

Each Syndicate has three Syndicates that it interacts with either positively or negatively and gaining faction with that sindicate will also either gain or lose faction with those associated syndicates. Either Arbiters or Suda has a positive link with Steel, so by working with them you passively gained Steel Standing. 

Edit:Hmm no I'm wrong the colors are just wierd. Yeah looks like you just hit your daily standing cap, guess you have to manually hoof that first rank. 

Edited by Oreades

Just now, Uhkretor said:

You DO know that the "Daily Syndicate Standing" is a common pool where all those 6 Syndicates will get the standing to reward you with, right?

... Its seen on the Syndicate console before you use it.

so each day, It will fill and use for standing point in mission?

OK just went to poke at the alliances seems like neither Hexis or Suda are in good with Steel, I could have sworn one of them was. I always just run Steel because they passively boost Red Veil and then I run missions for either Hexis or Suda to increase their standing. So I'm kinda running four Syndicates at the moment. 

17 minutes ago, undeadmetal13 said:

This screenshot shows your "Daily Standing Cap" at 0. Your syndicates will not reward you with any more Standing for today.

Just now, Oreades said:

OK just went to poke at the alliances seems like neither Hexis or Suda are in good with Steel, I could have sworn one of them was. I always just run Steel because they passively boost Red Veil and then I run missions for either Hexis or Suda to increase their standing. So I'm kinda running four Syndicates at the moment. 

yea, I think it has been changed. I watched some videos about it and got really confused.

Once you reach Rank 2 with a syndicate, they will offer you 3 daily missions to earn more. As an aside, Cephalon Suda and Red Veil do not like each other, so raising with one, lowers with the other. It's going to be quite a balancing act to raise up both at the same time.

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

Yup. Steel Meridian and Red Veil buff each other. I'm doing the same but on the other side (I'm with Loka, Veil and Perrin). 

Thing is I can't do much with Loka or Perrin now because it'll bring down my rep with Steel and i can't do anything other than passively level Steel without honking them both off.

9 hours ago, undeadmetal13 said:

I see. The wiki doesn't explain it well. I feel so stupid now. Thanks for the help, guys

Nothing to feel stupid about when you asked and learnt from others.  This is why players helping players thread exists.

Also 2 tips for you regarding to standing:

1) Starting from rank3 to rank4, the rank up sacrifice would be prime parts.  It's best to know beforehand which prime part you are going to need.  So you could save them up when you stumble upon from relics.

2) You daily cap could be increased by your MR. So don't hesitate to increase your MR whenever available.

Edited by SHArK-FiN

9 hours ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Nothing to feel stupid about when you asked and learnt from others.  This is why players helping players thread exists.

Also 2 tips for you regarding to standing:

1) Starting from rank3 to rank4, the rank up sacrifice would be prime parts.  It's best to know beforehand which prime part you are going to need.  So you could save them up when you stumble upon from relics.

2) You daily cap could be increased by your MR. So don't hesitate to increase your MR whenever available.

Thanks, I will consider it.