Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave challenges reset after recent update!

BethTheBean

Good evening.

There was a hotfix for the Chimera Prologue , that probably happened about 20 mins ago. When I logged back into warframe, I noticed the weekly Nightwave challenges were reset (I had 2 to go), but I did keep my Nightwave rank.

Was this intentional, or a screw up? 

Thank you for your time and consideration. :suda::hexis:

Edited by GrazeZeroLow
  • Like 1

The same thing happened to me. However, the challenges were all as I left them from yesterday until the daily reset though. Maybe it has something dealing with that?
Edit: The challenges also seem to be resetting even more too.

Edited by SwegSquirtle

Like an hour ago, I've finished the challenges in the sanctuary onslaught (normal and elite) and the daily about energy orbs, then in the orbiter i cheked the Nora menu and they were reset, no standing earned. I closed the game and logged in several times, no changes

Same. All acts reset; Did not lost any standing. Redoing the already complted ones did not gave me extra standing but it actually did reset progession on in-progess ones like the syndicate mission, I had 6 out of 10 done; I tried to do the 4 I were missing, but I did not got anyway completion.

Yep just confirmed. If you got points for a NW that you already completed this week you will not get those points again.  However if you don't complete it the ones that you didn't complete from the previous week will not pop up leaving you having to redo the ones that you were in progress of completing.... seriously.... WTF

I have same problem.

I have played a sindicate mission and when returned on orbiter in some reason all this week missions of current Nightwave have skipped to zero, but the level of Nightwave stayed the same as I gained till that moment. There was only two unfinished missions - 'Stay 30 min on Kuva survival' and 'Finish 10 sindicate missions'. And now missions all at zero again.

Same problem. Old ones completed done before the update won't give standing again and progress on active ones was reset (I had 8/10 syndicate missions and now it's back to 0). The newest daily gave me the regular 1K standing tho... Finally, the catchup mechanic is ruined.

Edited by C0stanza

Same problem.

ALL challenges has been resetted. The one already unlocked did not gave Nightwave reputation whatsoever, so for those is just an "UI bug"

Problem persist with the weekly challenges. They also got resetted at 1:00AM (GMT+1). This means syndicate and Simaris scans are IMPOSSIBLE to obtain without hunting in the recruiting channel. Going to try if the Sanctuary onslaught will count on its own, but from other reports, it seems not.

EDIT: Completed the Sanctuary onslaught alone, 8 rounds in one single tun. The Nightwave reputation and challenge are correctly marked as done.

Tried to redo the exterminations that I already did yesterday, now is correctly marked as done but it hasn't given any other reputation in excess. Problem remains for Syndicate and Simaris scans

Edited by Kronos-Hedgehog
Tried to run SO and 3 extermination missions

Can confirm this happened to me around 19 hours ago. I had 9/10 Syndicate missions done. Just did one today and it didn't pop for the 10/10. Thankfully I'd already done Simaris via Anti-Moa research + a 4 scan daily. Completed stuff still tracks and indicates progress but doesn't reward standing, partial completion has been lost through.

Had the same problem last night. Someone from DE was aware in chat (which was full of people with the same problem) but as of now, my progress is still gone. I had done 1/3 exterminate missions, did another, and it says I'm at 1/3 again. I'd work on the others I was close to finishing (syndicate and sanctuary onslaught), but seeing people say their progress on partially completed ones was reset, I... really don't want to, until this is all fixed.

18 hours ago, Chauvesouris said:

Same. All acts reset; Did not lost any standing. Redoing the already complted ones did not gave me extra standing but it actually did reset progession on in-progess ones like the syndicate mission, I had 6 out of 10 done; I tried to do the 4 I were missing, but I did not got anyway completion.

This is exactly the point were I was...only sins missions to complete this week....I was hoping that finishing 4 more would give me a Completed status....seems that It wnot be the case.....dissapointing 😕