Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Kuva Ogris?

TheSixOfDiamonds

Question

So, at some point I will probly endure the Lich... stuff, just for a semi-auto Ogris. I've wanted one for so long, and now I can. But what's the better way to go about it? Trade? Dunno how reliable that is (or if someone will just grab my plat and go, anyone have experience?). Or do I endure RNG on top of RNG (and so on) trying to get one Lich that has Ogris?

9 answers to this question

the RNG is always not reliable when you are trying to get something particular in Warframe.

For the trading part, you could check the token of lich for which weapon (and emphemera) it has by right click (preview).

It is similar to trading prime parts so you should be fine.

Just make sure before you trade you don't have an active lich targeting you or you might end up embarrassed cancelling a deal

Edited by SHArK-FiN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SHArK-FiN said:

For the trading part, you could check the token of lich for which weapon (and emphemera) it has by right click (preview).

It is similar to trading prime parts so you should be fine.

Thanks a bunch, tbh I hadn't looked up how the trading worked yet. it was this thing I would eventually bother with. When I really wanted something, or hated existence. One of those would be true. I have plenty of experience trading prime parts, so I should be good.

I am at 4 liches so far and 1 was a +56% impact ogris(far too comical on how far it sends enemies flying). The RNG grinds doesnt feel too bad running in a team but if you're a solo player, it might feel a bit rough dealing with lich after lich. Murmurs are a grind themselves. 

I have a spare 25% Toxin one if you want to trade, 

Farming is very random, not suggested cause of the time sink. 

It's not that different from other trading just check trade chat (can't recollect if market is updated yet) 

You can preview the lich, it's weapon and other stats before trading. 

23 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I have a spare 25% Toxin one if you want to trade, 

Farming is very random, not suggested cause of the time sink. 

It's not that different from other trading just check trade chat (can't recollect if market is updated yet) 

You can preview the lich, it's weapon and other stats before trading. 

That's perfect for me. My normal is a Gas status build. Having spammable gas procs just sounds too fun.

Also, warframe.market wasn't updated as of my OP.