Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NW finisher kills

(PSN)Krawlven

Question

14 answers to this question

Are you sneaking up behind them and pressing Square to initiate the stealth kill?  They changed it fairly recently and before it was just melee attack them while they were unaware.  I found out a similar way, go behind them and press Square a few times to make sure it registers.  Hopefully that'll do it.

19 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

tried with blinding an wasnt counting had to use ivara sleep arrows to do teh NW

6 hours ago, ILOHARTA said:

ground finishers didn't work for me. Stealth finishers did

The is fascinating. We have OP who couldn't do it with stealth finishers nor blind finishers...and someone who could do it with stealth finishers but not ground...

1 hour ago, Hixlysss said:

The is fascinating. We have OP who couldn't do it with stealth finishers nor blind finishers...and someone who could do it with stealth finishers but not ground...

It seems finishers with inaros an excal is now press square/X which has no prompt  apoosed to the being able to melee finisher
while stealth finishers still work like normal with a melee attack

how we suppose to know of this change if DE doesnt tell us this info

5 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

and someone who could do it with stealth finishers but not ground...

Ground Finishers don't count as Finishers for literally anything in the game(except Finisher Damage Mods, because ofcourse), that's not strange at all.

Edited by taiiat

I barely get finishers these days.  Even when I have opened enemies up using impact procs from the Zakti etc.  I'm not they even work since the parazon release.  

But I was able to get the 20 finisher kills by using Ivara and once with Wisp.  My Stealth kills did count.  

Noise arrow and sleep arrow bunched em up and then allowed me to stealth them.