Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SCALE UP THE SHIELDS/HEALTH FOR KUVA MURMER EXCAVATIONS

Morphball

Do you think this is funny? Having us try to do excavations against lvl 60 enemies when the excavators can't even handle more than 3 solids seconds of direct fire? This is absolutely unreasonable. You have no problems scaling the excavators for Orb Vallis? So why aren't you doing it for murmer missions that are excavations?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Morphball said:

Do you think this is funny? Having us try to do excavations against lvl 60 enemies when the excavators can't even handle more than 3 solids seconds of direct fire?

They don't scale with the Lich - I had a lvl 5 that refused to spawn until excavation was the last node left.

Even with a max range Khora - one bullet killed the excavator, and you need 5x/500 to extract.

The mode is basically broken.

• 3 weeks later...
Am 15.12.2019 um 20:43 schrieb Morphball:

Do you think this is funny?

I'M ON XBOX BUT APPARENTLY WRITING IS HARD ON ALL PLATFORMS!!!1 HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO WRITE LIKE A NORMAL, CIVILIZED HUMAN?? ALSO IF I NEED TO READ "MURMER" ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA TAKE MY FULMEN AND MY VEIL RIVENS AND LEAVE. I JUST CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!! lol

Am 15.12.2019 um 22:17 schrieb (XB1)KayAitch:

Even with a max range Khora - one bullet killed the excavator, ...

How's Khora's Dome supposed to stop bullets? Would you hide from incoming gunfire behind a chain-link fence? I know this is not real life but just think about it...

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Grey_Star_Rival_Defender:

So who knows how long till they actually address it.

Probably soon.

13 hours ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:
On 2019-12-15 at 9:17 PM, (XB1)KayAitch said:

Even with a max range Khora - one bullet killed the excavator, ...

How's Khora's Dome supposed to stop bullets? Would you hide from incoming gunfire behind a chain-link fence? I know this is not real life but just think about it..

Max range strangledome snags most enemies before they can see the target. The odd one gets a shot off first and that's enough.

In most defence contexts Khora's chain link fence works just fine, in that by the time the enemy can see the objective they're tied in chains.

My point isn't that Khora's defence should be impenetrable - it's that all those kinds of defenses (also distraction like Loki's double or Saryn's molt, or CC like Nyx's chaos) that don't absolutely block all damage are effectively useless.

It's definitely what one might call an oversight, yes. The only option is to bring an actual defensive frame instead of these newfangled millennial "defenders." 

A related question came up while I was doing a lich excavation yesterday -- it is possible to fail an excavation mission other than by running out of revives? Like, is there a limit to the number of destroyed excavators before the Lotus says "You suck too much at this?"

Or can you just plink your way to the cryotic limit 7-15 cryotic at a time? 

Guess I could check the wiki...

Edit: to find out that the excavators don't scale with anything. They always have 2500 health / 500 shields, period. So actually, scaling with the Lich missions would be making an exception, I guess. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe