Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make anything Twitch-related available for plat.

Uthael

It's about the topic below. Notice the several pages of complaints about Twitch. I love Warframe. I like DE. I dislike Twitch very much and avoid it whenever I can. Had bad experiances.

Please make anything Twitch-related available for plat. This includes future cosmetics.

Edited by Uthael
  • Like 1

That's not how promotions work. 

15 minutes ago, Uthael said:

Notice the several pages of complaints about Twitch.

Notice that it's a vocal minority that is not indicative of broader opinion.

If you don't want to engage with the promotion, you don't get the items. Simple. You're not entitled to them.

• Like 1

As someone who can't even have those I agree. Please do not lock exclusive stuff behind limited programs. It was fine with prime giveaways since they have other acquisition methods besides Prime with Prime.

I'm truly disappointed on this twitch pack since I'll miss out on it despite being willing to throw the money. Unfair and shady is putting it mildly, and makes me wonder how far will DE go in selling its integrity - the most profitable thing this company has, and the edge it has over most other companies who sell themselves out in the name of short-term profit. To be clear this last statement is not simply about Twitch's prime program. It's about many of DE's recent moves, that don't seem to match their current words and position, and reminds me more of the old days when revives were paid.

I do hope someday it becomes available again. Either by another way within Warframe, or by Twitch Prime making itself available in more countries.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 1

As someone who has it, I wouldn't mind it coming back for plat down the line, similar to prime access stuff with prime vault. But I do also understand why there is exclusivity, at least at first - it helps in their dealings with twitch, and all the advertising therein.

While we're asking for the breakdown of exclusivity, could we please get the cosmetic items previously in console exclusive packs available to other systems?  The Obsidian (PS4 exclusive), Jade (Xbox exclusive) and Opal (Switch Exclusive) ranges?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Console exclusives arent up to DE to decide if they will be available on other platforms.

While true, and knowing all 3 tend to be greedy in such stuff, I'll just say I like what @Katinka proposes. And that I wouldn't mind in the slightest.

I'd love myself a few of XBox's exclusive cosmetics. Even more so now that there are even console exclusive ephemeras such as Obsidian Ephemera. A Tenno can dream. Cross-save was impossible back then for a lot of reasons, now who knows. Let us hope for a brighter future, still.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I'd love myself a few of XBox's exclusive cosmetics. Even more so now that there are even console exclusive ephemeras such as Obsidian Ephemera. A Tenno can dream. Cross-save was impossible back then for a lot of reasons, now who knows. Let us hope for a brighter future, still.

If we were to get cross-save, I might actually buy a Switch for Warframe on the move.  Also, if I were able to set up an account for PS4/Xbox/Switch, without owning the respective machine, I'd pay for those cosmetics to go to my PC account.  I'd be willing to pay Sony for Obsidian skins etc. if I were able to use them on PC and wouldn't mind an exclusivity period. 

I guess the issue is the balance of whether or not they'd get more money from people like me or if they get more from people who buy a console for the exclusives.  I'm of the opinion that very few people are swayed into buying the console based on exclusive cosmetics of Warframe, rather they buy them because they already happen to be in that market, and they'd make more by expanding that market.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Katinka said:

I'm of the opinion that very few people are swayed into buying the console based on exclusive cosmetics of Warframe, rather they buy them because they already happen to be in that market, and they'd make more by expanding that market.

That's not the point of these exclusives. They don't exist to make people switch to console.

For the rest of the exclusives; if making them available to everyone was a better idea, they'd be doing it. They know this stuff more than random players do. It is not a promotion if the promotional content comes from anywhere. That's literally the purpose of it.

Edited by AdunSaveMe