The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is the new Ash deluxe skin coming out?

Doraz_

2 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Better put the fourth into his third ability (pressing teleport, holding Bs) and give him a complete new unique useful forth ability. Throwing a naruto like rasen shuriken or something like that.

I don't know if I should like or hate this skin. It looks amazing, but his hood looks like a kubrow egg from the back. 

Noo! haha why did you destroy perfect skin... Now i am watching that hood in that wrong perspective. But im shore that DE will fix this to look more badass, probably with some better texture or something like that... 

Edited by Vlada91

On 2020-02-05 at 3:15 PM, ES-Flinter said:

Better put the fourth into his third ability (pressing teleport, holding Bs) and give him a complete new unique useful forth ability. Throwing a naruto like rasen shuriken or something like that.

I don't know if I should like or hate this skin. It looks amazing, but his hood looks like a kubrow egg from the back. 

love him, i don't feel his abilities have a problem but i'm also not against changes

but i honestly wouldn't know what to replace it with:

1st?

amazing damage cross-factions, armor strip, ninja pew pew action

2nd?

team-wide invisibility, aka god mode, stuns enemies, ninja "i was never here" action

3rd?

teleporting even behind glass to enemy, friend or object, damage boosted finisher with no effort, ninja "nothing personal" action

4th?

insane dps without exposing yourself, you can do anything else or join, buffs melee combo and combo duration, ninja "clan of the 7 ash mains ... attack!" action

🙂

hope next-next update he'll come ...

...but who asked for gara deluxe, cmon xD?

( ... she's ok i guess, i just hate the moving glass near the camera when she uses her 2, it's really distracting )

• 1 month later...

When is Ash's 4 gonna become a frontal AoE like Ember's?

When is Ash's forced stealth synergy going to be removed so we can even see his Deluxe skin and have playstyle options?

When is stealth even going to be not-lame, anti-fashion and cheesy in general?

New Ash deluxe is totally pointless till those things are addressed imo. Also where the hell is Hydroid Deluxe first? Hydroid has nothing and Ash already has the best Deluxe in game currently. If they do Ash's 2nd Deluxe before Hydroid's first, without even fixing Ash's terrible rework on top of it, I will be so angry at DE.

Edited by Wolfdoggie

On 2019-12-20 at 8:35 AM, (PS4)HollowMolloy said:

It looks awesome,  but i still think this should be an Inaros skin. 

Agreed, it looks like a great non-skeletal form for Inaros!

Ash is probably my "main" frame, and I use Inaros quite a bit - I would definately want this for Inaros over Ash! Of course, I still will probably get it for Ash if/when I can - it's not a Steam-only skin is it?

EDIT:  Just for the record, don't even talk about changing Ash in any way - ok, maybe his 1st ability goes unused, but 2, 3,  and 4, are Wonderful, and I love his stats!

Edited by Canach

vor 2 Stunden schrieb -Onyx-AquaDragon42:

Anyone else notice that every time a frame gets a Deluxe Skin they get their own entry in the Leverian?  I can't wait to see the story they come up with.  Ash is my main frame and the first frame I farmed for soon after joining the game.

I remeber the day, where I wanted to finally farm ash. I was to weak to farm him solo so I had to rely on a team. (Back then he wasn't as deadly, but his shield. His shield recharge felt like around 10%/s with no delay.) Sadly I wasn't able to get all parts on one day. After the twentieth time he still didn't dropped a chassis. The other told me I should give it up for today, because Tyler was probably bugged. Luckily I got him the next day on the first time.

And the story how I farmed Ash Prime is funny. I did around three one hour runs to get his systems.I did all of them in one night. And because it was already so late I decided to just buy the other parts. I spent around 150pt for them. But I also wanted to play him now, so I spent my platin to rush the building time and buy a reactor for him. The next day I drived to my grandparents. Around 850km away. For two weeks. With no internet connection.

Edited by ES-Flinter

Ash is real ninja and we all know it. Im happy for his new deluxe skin with hood. Im just hoping that his body is not so skinny. In the end im hoping for new armor set for this skin and that next deluxe bee for hydroid frame, because his deluxe is also weary amazing...