Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Consoles also get the resource hotfix buff before the holidays?

(PSN)CommanderC2121

1 hour ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

We wouldnt request such things if they didnt already happen. We merely expect parody because they have shown not days ago that there can be parody

... And here I thought that <console> players would love to have the advantage of stability... Bad move on your part...

Also, I'm out. Do not quote me. Stop forcing me back here.

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

... And here I thought that <console> players would love to have the advantage of stability... Bad move on your part...

We would, but DE rushed the update to consoles so now we have a buggy patch. That is ok IF we also get constant hotfixes like PC.

Sadly, that is not the case, and is evidence DE rushed the update for the cash grab holiday bonus point. 

2 hours ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

wait, another console thread asking for updates in line with PC?

I mean.... you all still haven't learnt your lesson?

As a PC player, I would care less whether consoles get updates at the same time as we do or not, but honestly, its not a good idea for you.

Oh, we know. We're experiencing the bugginess now. But the update's importance is worth it in this case

4 hours ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

wait, another console thread asking for updates in line with PC?

I mean.... you all still haven't learnt your lesson?

As a PC player, I would care less whether consoles get updates at the same time as we do or not, but honestly, its not a good idea for you.

You fail to understand what Im asking for. Until recently, consoles got updates slower then pc, with the certainty that most of the bugs would be ironed out. I am fine with this.

However, DE released railjack to consoles early, but buggy. If they are going to  do this, it is only fair to also get updates/hotfixes as often as PC, because that is how the deal went for PC. Bugtest stuff, but you get it early with constant hotfixes. 

Consoles before had to wait but got relatively bug free updates. Now, we get buggy updates and do not get consistent updates like PC. It feels quite raw to know we get a shafted deal compared to pc

19 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Pretty much the title. It would be disheartening if consoles didn't get the resource buff that pc will soon get. I know large updates require cert, but DE has said before that hotfixes are easier to implement on consoles due to not changing scripts or something like that. 

I just fear that if left unchanged, the console playerbase for railjack will be hurt due to the soon discovered grind. 

We got a surprise Empyrean update a week before Christmas.

Did DE Santa bring you a half-empty glass?  Because I swear mine was half-full when I opened it...😏

I still havent seen a notable buff in resource gain, neither from the one that apparently was intended to up resource yield from loot or the one that added more resources to the end of mission reward. I still get the same crap amount if people rush the missions instead actually taking their time looting and the end of mission reward still gives me T1 drops in a T3 mission.

Not worth risking possible stability in order to get that imo.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

We got a surprise Empyrean update a week before Christmas.

Did DE Santa bring you a half-empty glass?  Because I swear mine was half-full when I opened it...😏

I mean, if you’re fine with a buggy update that doesnt get attention on consoles like it does PC, have at it. More power to you

2 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

I mean, if you’re fine with a buggy update that doesnt get attention on consoles like it does PC, have at it. More power to you

What kind of retcon are you on?  PC takes the BIG HIT on bugs.  Sure there is lag-time on certs, BUT THAT ISN'T EVEN DE’S FAULT.

So they fixed a bunch of bugs and gave us an Empyrean build with some bugs already addressed so we didn’t have to deal with them like PC and in a way that involved pre-planning with the Sony and MS certification process.

We get the cleaned-up versions.  Just a little later.  Your statement simply isn’t true.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

What kind of retcon are you on?  PC takes the BIG HIT on bugs.  Sure there is lag-time on certs, BUT THAT ISN'T EVEN DE’S FAULT.

So they fixed a bunch of bugs and gave us an Empyrean build with some bugs already addressed so we didn’t have to deal with them like PC and in a way that involved pre-planning with the Sony and MS certification process.

We get the cleaned-up versions.  Just a little later.  Your statement simply isn’t true.

Except we didnt get the cleaned up version. We got the same version, BUT WITH LESS HOTFIXES AND PATCHES! WE GOT THE MESSIEST VERSION POSSIBLE