Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your way of dealing with the insane ehp of railjack ground enemies.

DarthIronclad

In reply to the topic:  By mostly ignoring Railjack until they add the Command intrinsic and I can board enemy ships without mine exploding.  (Or almost as bad, getting hijacked by someone who thinks it's a great idea to fly up to a missile base and then park it while they do... whatever it was they were doing.  😕  )

I use a Blood Rush / Berserker Skiajati with Gas damage + Narramon Power Spike to keep my combo meter high. I also bring a Limbo with high HP, Hunter Adrenaline, Primed Flow, and Quick Thinking. Pretty much, when I board a crew ship with intent to steal, I make a beeline for the lower gunner - both to kill him and force the other Grineer into a bottleneck in trying to come after me. When my health gets low I immediately Rift Walk, cast Stasis, and then cast Cataclysm - everybody's frozen in a clump which allows my combo meter to grow very quickly and any gas procs to spread easily. So far this has worked for me for all of Earth and Saturn Proxima. The Heavy Gunners take a while, but once they're all that's left it's not too big of a deal.

Also, going into a crew ship basement means I don't accidentally destroy the reactor while flailing my sword about when what I want is the ship intact.

320+% strength Wisp and Jat Kusar. The riven is only adding damage so you can use that slot for any mod or even leave it blank. Below it is Sac Steel. Blood rush easily gets it into red crits. unknown.png

that said after doing every node in vail and doing the like 3rd or 4th prologue "quest" where you litterally do nothing and win, there's no reason to play railjack. "But Shedu!!" ::slap:: no. that RNG (right sentient) within RNG (it drops something) within RNG (it has to be the right part) for those parts to drop is asinine. 

Edited by Fire2box

With some people saying that 'I can delete the enemies with one combo', chances are that they have a Riven and/or a heavily forma'ed build. I can say with confidence that you don't even need those builds and that heavy an investment, just bring:

1. A gun that sets status on enemies (I personally use an unforma'ed Atomos to proc Heat + Viral)
  2. A melee weapon with CO, then either build for heavy or normal attack (I personally use an unforma'ed Dragon Nikana with Corrosive for all that damage against Ferrite Armor)
  3. A frame that can take some hits (I personally bring an unforma'ed Gauss for Kinetic Plating, used to use a 2-forma'ed Nezha for Warding Halo and Blazing Chakram/Divine Spears for health regen and damage boost)

Just prime enemies with the gun, then go to town with the melee weapon.