The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New puzzle? pops in middle of mission

Baterial

Today my clan member had this displayed in middle of mission. It is some sort of puzzle containing text

From what i see not all columns are in right orientation but i may be wrong

here is original orientation sSMiNoP.png

Here is what i know so far xilS9W1.png

I think it may be something with new war quest but why in Grineer mission?

Edited by Baterial

1 minute ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I'm sure Reddit will solve this one in the next 24 hours. They typically do.

This man is right you know.

Also this doesn't look like orokin script at all. New language? Any other reference points in the game that use this text?

1 minute ago, SECURATYYY said:

This man is right you know.

Also this doesn't look like orokin script at all. New language? Any other reference points in the game that use this text?

it is regular text but is mixed and needs to be unmixed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Interesting! How did it appear, did it ‘glitch’ over your HUD, like the old Second Dream teaser glitched into loading screens?

The image is not mine but from what i have seen on discord this person clicked Alt+R and it showed up but it may be random event

I don't use reddit, but I'm aware they have a section called r/softwaregore featuring weird glitches like this. To be honest it's kinda cool to see glitches like this. A problem that can be entirely unique to you. That and it's interesting to see the overlap when things go wrong. The OP did genuinely convince me at first.

EDIT: Not to accuse but I actually had my suspisions this might have been some kind of hoax or ARG from you at first too.

Edited by Zahnny