Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So DE said that it will take months....

Update

11 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Guess you can say you'll be waiting for the next "update" ehhhhhhhhhh?

i'm sorry, I had to, the joke was handed to me, right there.

Onto topic:

I seen alot of folks getting to R10 right off the bat, how did you do this, I kown some do it outside of railjack or is it part of something else?.

Enjoy it, have fun with friends and randoms! 

There is nothing better than having a funny chit-chat that lights up your days! 

Also have a schedule if you are aiming high: I have a daily aim of 400 point, no more, no less, no matter the reason(some time you'll lose the will but keep going forward!) , so there is always a progress. 

Not sure why everyone's rushing through it so fast. There's nothing after it. The final node in the veil is as far as it goes. They havnt actually included any incentive or context for this yet.

I'm not convinced it can be made into something enjoyable long term. I'm more or less interested in what will get locked behind it in future. 

We were worried about archwing 2.0 but that's exactly what railjack is so far. Its a goofy and gimmicky game mode thats lost its novelty already. 

I'm just worried they have no plan. They'll just keep tossing new blueprints and items to FORCE the railjack issue.

1 hour ago, IIDMOII said:

Not sure why everyone's rushing through it so fast.

Cause it's needless busywork that can be gotten over with, leading to more players asking for good, repeatable content(i.e. not based on RNG or grind) with instrisic rewards(no, not this excuse to what amounts to another focus tree) and not some long term grind sooner.

Inbefore "why play a looter at all?" Because I can still the the potential this game had 7 years ago to be more than yet another endless gear treadmill that conditions its players to only play to get more powerful and nothing else.

• Like 2

a person of this much diligence only tells you how great this update is and how this game continues to prosper in many ways that benefit it with this update. you can tell alot of time was put in into emperean and they put it out just before the holidays as for to say it was a christmas gift and give many to look forward to it.. pushed themselves to have it before holiday..very thoughtful, what could comunity posibly do to repay idk

Edited by (XB1)tealfigment

3 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Guys it's holiday break alot of people are grinding out games that they enjoy because they have the free time and want to now... That dosent make them a no life??? Also im almost at 10s all around and I only play very little

This: It's not hard to level 1 skill quickly if you focus on it. Maybe ranks 7-10 a bit harder due to the amount needed but if you really grind it out, it's not hard. 

I got to Rank 7 gunner my first day playing. I haven't played much since but, Its not difficult to have decent ranks quickly. 

But they did have a point. I ran into 3 Sentient arm cannons in the first 3 days of playing.

I mean damn, that's alot of warframe. I see both sides of the coin its grind/time. 

Not saying a person game for 8 hours a day is a good thing, but it kind of shows when people somehow magically have the tolerance to the system, despite the fact it is unfriendly towards it and it really needs to get some design check work that does not turn into me having to think about grinding for many hours for multiple days because its a messed up system.

It also Does not help, that not many GOOD f2p console games exist that are better then it, while being on the looter focus and not playing like your usual generic RPG, At least for PS4 on what i can tell.

• TERA kind of follows the standard MMORPG style but between the sounds/landscape, the kind of bland`ish world roaming, following the typical pattern of accept X quest, kill X things, get epx and repeat. Heck one of my major turn offs for it was the sound and movement of the mounts. Has a Nasty repeat noise going on that just makes me ICK, with the movement of the mounts either feeling janky or just bad. Especially when i have played PC online games with much more pleasant mounts that do not make me feel nauseasted. Funny how Warframe`s railjacks now have that same issue where i am piloting, the engines, or atleast with the Zekti MK I versions, has a very annoying drunning noise that i honestly feels like it needs to be toned down to about 30% or so and alot less clanky on its noise.
  • There was another one that i thought had promise called Skyforge, but grind was worst on that especially when you wanted to increase your `super form`s abilities and the daily grind to just keep getting the `currency` you needed to unlock new skills being quite the naughty repetitive loop. Not to mention how bleh some of the event type bits were.

There was likely a few others i could list, but ultimately PS4 does not have anything really `really good` unless your into the PvP centric games or enjoy Destiny 2 instead. Which is kind of why i feel Phantasy star online 2 starting to hit global this spring will likely end up taking away quite a few players from warframe as a looter focused game which despite being as old as warframe (even if you account for the fact its backed by SEGA and has much more resources in it), Has quite a bit more content in many ways and next to no frustrations i recall running into, especially when i played on the Japan only servers, via translation patches and the `unofficial` english speaking server, Ship 2.

Well, might not really cause an impact, but certainly would not mind starting fresh on Phantasy star online 2, since despite the fact i usually hate starting fresh on games i may of played for a long time, PSO2 still gives me that nice feel that i`d rather jump ship to it, even if it means abandoning two games i had long-term investment in, but one or both of them have not really been doing much at all in terms of quality improvement and have stayed with being loaded with bugs for so long, even stockholm syndrome would not save it.

If you consider you can make an intrinsic a minute doing Gian point, 1020 intrinsic would take about 17 hours. Over the course of two weeks, that's an hour and 15 minutes a day.

To say nothing of Ivara farming, which is two and a half times faster, and potentially even better with a Smeeta Kavat willing to cooperate.

Affinity booster + Naramon on stealth runs comes out to ~ 2 Intrinsics / Minute. 

Sometimes smeeta procs but sometimes the tileset is empty so lets just call it an even 2/minute.

~4080 points for the tree = 2040 minutes or 34 hours of stealth farming to finish it.

Someone figure out the average intrinsic gain / minute playing railjack missions normally.