Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So DE said that it will take months....

Update

Happy 2020!

C8eJ8py.jpg

Make it 2 weeks

(I didn't expect to catch all these eyes, the secret behind this grind is: 4-6h a day of fun with random VC, after a whooping  4000h of gameplay, I pretty much completed all what was left to do. So the only thing left to "farm" is RJ)

(tl ; dr : I'm a nerd w/o a life) 

Edited by Update
Happy 2020!
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

My Railjack is barely built and this guy's already fully upgraded his. Wonder what he does for income. 

That's none of our business.

Players can beat the content faster than DE intended it to be consumed.
If folks pull all nighters barreling through it relentlessly, that should automatically
be understood that was not the expected use of the product.

You know a kid Died from playing Diablo3 too much..
You know horses can eat and eat and eat until it kills them..

Points been proven OP, take a break. You've earned it.
Easy does it champ.

Being able to lift the heaviest weights all day doesn't make you as strong as it does broken.

And if there's a bug or exploit, that's par for the course..
So it's possible this was all a cake walk to achieve.
Figure I'd mention that, as there's just as good a chance OP just cheesed in their free time.
If it weren't for that cheese, would you have played it so consistently?
Maybe this experience was curated just for you. 😉
"WHooooopsie! Someone's too smart for us! Golly gosh, what ever shall we do?"

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

That's none of our business.

Players can beat the content faster than DE intended it to be consumed.
If folks pull all nighters barreling through it relentlessly, that should automatically
be understood that was not the expected use of the product.

You know a kid Died from playing Diablo3 too much..
You know horses can eat and eat and eat until it kills them..

Points been proven OP, take a break. You've earned it.
Easy does it champ.

Being able to lift the heaviest weights all day doesn't make you as strong as it does broken.

Fair enough, just wondering is all. I've pulled my fair share of hardcore grinding and finished games in a few days, but this is something that would take a lot of dedication and a healthy bit of platinum. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

wow, a no-lifer giggles that he played game more than a normal player and earned more stuff...wow. Unexpected result,operator. /s

Not sure how they did, but hitting rank 10s doesn't have to require as much time as people think, being efficient cuts down the time required drastically, at least until they obliterate that into the ground (if DE ever does). I'll probably have all 10s soon, and I hadn't played RJ daily.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

this is something that would take a lot of dedication and a healthy bit of platinum. 

It may have. I can't say for sure, as I haven't bothered. This mode is still gonna be super saturated
with the folks that, "need the best immediately." Once it chills down and tapers off into something
more casual, I'll get to it. So like.. a few months maybe?

A little bit past DE's expectations.. which is where they get their bell curve from. Some folks can't
stop till they beat it. You enter a game in the new content the first month, and you better be running
the perfect set up for these people, or you are personally stepping on their ambitions, goals, and
scheduled time.

Other people aren't looking to be that serious in their game time.There's a reason it should take
months.. Gonna be just a slight bit more toxic than usual, so it may be more effective for your
experience to wait for the water to clear. The product is assured for the experience, depending
player base.

2 months is more like an estimation for what's Reasonably obtainable through average enjoyable
content.. accounting for how long it takes with players getting in each other's way, and an average
work week/social life. Any of those factors isn't perfect, that will be ultimately exploited by a portion
of the player base.. and that's to be expected.. That's what those folks are here for anyways.

5 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

It may have. I can't say for sure, as I haven't bothered. This mode is still gonna be super saturated
with the folks that, "need the best immediately." Once it chills down and tapers off into something
more casual, I'll get to it. So like.. a few months maybe?

A little bit past DE's expectations.. which is where they get their bell curve from. Some folks can't
stop till they beat it. You enter a game in the new content the first month, and you better be running
the perfect set up for these people, or you are personally stepping on their ambitions, goals, and
scheduled time.

Other people aren't looking to be that serious in their game time.There's a reason it should take
months.. Gonna be just a slight bit more toxic than usual, so it may be more effective for your
experience to wait for the water to clear. The product is assured for the experience, depending
player base.

2 months is more like an estimation for what's Reasonably obtainable through average enjoyable
content.. accounting for how long it takes with players getting in each other's way, and an average
work week/social life. Any of those factors isn't perfect, that will be ultimately exploited by a portion
of the player base.. and that's to be expected.. That's what those folks are here for anyways.

By the time I usually get on Warframe most of my friends that I play it with are getting off I'll have to wait for the AI gunners and stuff too. I usually like to make the game last for a while as well so I can play it at my own pace and not get burnt out with nothing left to do. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, taiiat said:

you can pretty easily get like 200 Skill Points from a few hours of play - you don't have to nolife even remotely.

I would suspect there's a way to game the system.
We have some mighty clever players.

If you're not using that strategy but instead all others, the result would likely be Far closer to intent.
It's likely more accurate that OP's just a fine player, with a good analytic mind, and an acquired taste for min-maxing.

Edited by kapn655321

Just now, darkbrick said:

it's a privilege of having too much free time that we dont have

Not necessarily, of course.
There's almost certainly a way to leverage the crap out of an oversight.
Creating that niche is one of many crafted player experiences, too.
We all know how bugged it was on launch, so anything is possible.

But also... like.. inevitably, knowing the game mode thoroughly enough
to know you broke it wide open, either takes a lot learning in mission, or
digging around in threads, videos, and spreadsheets.
At least..until one person does that, and then it's a cookie cutter meta,
and requires fractions of the effort to replicate.

• Like 1

I am 9/7/7/7 now. Apparently affinity boosters reduce the time I need to get to max them by 50%. 1 day net me ~100 points by doing around ten 10-20 minutes runs in Gian Point Veil Proxima with affinity boosters.

Edited by DrivaMain

I’m at 8/8/8/8 so far and have all MK lll Parts but lower ranked Weapons for my Railjack. It’s already strong enough to Solo Veil Missions no problem but still thinking about getting MK lll Turrets built, just for more consistency for the killing. I would’ve reach 9 or 10 in one of the Intrinsics but i’ve been spending time on other Stuff like Anomaly farming, breaking Rare crates for Umbra Forma and Captura Scenes, or hanging out at Fortuna.

Edited by GPrime96