Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Day With The Devs

What_is_your_ip

If I could spend a day with the Devs I'd get them drunk and have them put specific nightmare modes and level 120+ missions on the alert system.  I would have 2 of these extra tough missions running every 15 minutes.

If i was able to spend a day with the Devs. First thing would to have a beer with Scott. I would bust out the grill get some ribs going. If there is time play some WF lol

What would you do if you were able to spend a day with the Devs?

Scott would nerf the grill.  You'd have to eat cold raw food, or grass.

Edited by ThePresident777

If I could spend a day with the Devs I'd get them drunk and have them put specific nightmare modes and level 120+ missions on the alert system.  I would have 2 of these extra tough missions running every 15 minutes.

Because newbies don't run alerts at all.

No, he would make it just right.

I learned how to quote by the way (sarcasm), +1! 

To those who don't know Pig and I had disputed before cx

Edited by un1337ninj4

Spend the day peering awkwardly over the animators' shoulders at their work. Bring 'em tea and biscuits and such, maybe a beer or whatever. Give possibly annoying feedback.

You know, basically what I do in Art & Animation, but with tea and biscuits. And staring over people's shoulders.

Not talk about Warframe (work) at all.

Booze, yes.

BBQ, yes.

Then after they're all wasted (shouldn't take long), take multiple pix of them in multiple compromising positions..with each other and various objects.

Post said pix on ze interwebs.

Profit from click-throughs and become a millionaire

Retire to the Carribean.

Win.

Traditional Canadian Breakfast with the sound department,

Mid-morning power smoothie with Sheldon and a tour of the facility,

Art lesson with the concept team,

Bother the animation team with questions about things they don't do/have control over,

Lunch with the department heads while trying to get Steve and Scott to stop arguing,

Mid-afternoon drinks with Sheldon, and a tour of the local pubs,

Afternoon tea and cookies with the community/customer service team,

End the day desperately pleading with Scott and team creative to include one of my brilliant ideas into the game.

I would ask them why they keep ignoring issues over and over, treating them like PGI 9Pirahanna Games Interactive, from Mechwarrior Online) and WG (Wargames, from World of Tanks) for failing to deliver on pretty much anything that isn't just another blatant cash grab (in my jaded-tinted glasses-wearing eyes).

Not talk about Warframe (work) at all.

Booze, yes.

BBQ, yes.

Then after they're all wasted (shouldn't take long), take multiple pix of them in multiple compromising positions..with each other and various objects.

Post said pix on ze interwebs.

Profit from click-throughs and become a millionaire

Retire to the Carribean.

Win.

It is more profitable to steal their new games and projects ideas. And sell them to the highest bidder.

You just could not resist.  Could you?   You just had to nerf the quotes!

- Talk Warframe

- Talk GameDev in general

- Eat Celery with Sheldon

- Talk about how they ended up at DE

- Take pictures

- Hug Rebecca

Well, I already did all of the aforementioned, so i guess I should think of something else...

sneak around and move minor things into odd places (stapler in the fridge, shoes duck taped to the ceiling)

find scott's office/desk and do this

buttscratherdog.gif
as payment for what he did to my sweet ember
then leave post it notes everywhere all saying "fix it" & "never forget UPDATE 10" hidden under weird things (his mouse, his keyboard, inside his computer behind his power supply, bottom of a trash can under the bag, under the mouse pad, rolled up inside his coffee mugs)
h_IMG_1969.jpg

with that feat finished I'd search for Rebbecca wait for her to say aboot then giggle and run to the bathroom to draw things all over their stalls
mostly cartoons staring at them with eyes that follow you

finally I'd find the level/mission designers and we'd have a discussion
"why the small tight claustrophobic levels?"
"because things"
"why just A to B?"
"because stuff"

I'd then leave with a sense of accomplishment and either quit the game or wait for better things to happen to warframe with my new insider info

A day with the devs? I would discuss the game with them ALL DAY. EVERY topic about the game. The game's direction, weapon and frame balancing, enemy variety and AI, new weapons that would actually be interesting to use, their goddamn pricing, genuinely good credit sinks, reducing RNG, reworking mission types, graphics, sounds, bosses, the newbie experience, communication, anything that comes to mind about developing the game. Yeah I must be fun at parties, but y'know what, I don't see the devs as celebrities to just hang out and do random pointless stuff with or admire and fanboy over, I see them as game devs who created a game with HUGE potential, but need a little help in recovering its direction, and I want to be the one to help them immortalize Warframe as one of the best F2Ps in history.

id get them all out of the office

take them out for a huge meal and shopping spree

then come evening we would hit the town, niteclubs bars stripclubs whatever copious amounts of alcohol and illicit narcotics 

then id buy each of them a bugatti veyron and name a star after them

we could all relax with justin biber and one direction watching spounge bobsquare pants in george clooneys canadian penthouse

@_@