Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Red crystal music

Arkandae

I can only hear it in this room (couldn't in the red one) : i.imgur.com/uv6ISdu.png

In the second dream, there is this music www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrQtsLVa504 you can hear a woman and children's choir

At the end of the apostasy prologue this one www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeGjmUr45g  the women is missing, children are still here, so it wouldn't be far fetched to say that the woman represent the Lotus and the children are the tennos.

If you stay near the red crystal, you can sometime hear parts of "This is what you are" when the woman is singing, sometime distorted. The beggining is the most recognizable part (youtu.be/xrQtsLVa504?t=25). I think I also heard a man singing, but not sure at all.

Could it be a clue that "our" Lotus still exists ? And maybe she feels alone  (like the children in the apostasy music) ?

Edited by Arkandae

14 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I think its to clue the clueless in that the crystal is important.

Music is capable of multi-tasking. The use of the motif clues 'Oh, hey, this is more than decoration', whereas the details can hold further meaning. Undertale is littered with it, Asgore's battle theme is basically a remix of 'Heartache' and 'Determination' with his own motif in the mix, both helping to reinforce the numerous elements that 'THIS FIGHT IS IMPORTANT PAY ATTENTION NUMBSKULL',  whilst also painting a cross section of the character and his relationships.

In response to OP, I'm of the opinion that Lotus is being mind-controlled, or brainwashed or some other variant of 'mentally manipulated', which would make the isolation of that part of the music, along with the visual element of the Lotus helmet being 'trapped' in the crystal make more sense.

Il y a 5 heures, Aadi880 a dit :

break the crystal with the paracesis.

Another music will play.

It's the same. But I could turn up the volume this time, and we can hear the woman choir being very very faint before "taking over" for a few seconds.

As far as I know the Lotus has not died in anyway? So I’m sure she exists. Her minds just been un#*!%ed and she realizes we are nothing but little murder bots determined to kill her whole family before going back to are normal killing sprees we do.     

I think it's safe tosay that the lotus still exist, inside the helmet that natah left behind her when she left in apostasy prologue.

Lotus is not a person, is a memory.

Would be nice if that helmet could somehow be used on a total new body made only for it, and so make return Lotus.

Basically Lotus never left us, she is with us all the time inside the helmet in the orbiter.