Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will raids return?

War-.

(Sorry in advance for my english)

Hi guys
I'll writing to you what for me was the experience of raids in warframe.

When these modalities were released for DE it was the answer to those who loudly asked for a form of endgame.
Nobody had any idea how to do them, much less the DE decided to implement an in-game guide on purpose of the nature of these.

Everyone looked at them from afar. Often failing the mission, few understood how to complete them and especially how to speed them up.
Of these some especially dictated the prices of the raids rewards, monopolizing this small market highly sought after by those who wanted to do min-max in game.

This was getting out of hand and the DE was busy with other problems.
Therefore what was going on was known to DE but they did nothing. Except for a small circle of people who decided that it was time to take the situation in hand and fight all of this.

Hence it was born WFRSB

The idea behind it was simple: building a community where anyone who needed to learn how to complete them would always find someone available to help them.

And those ready to help everybody were us. The BusDrivers.

People dedicated to helping others and who were always available to answer any questions to ensure that new players can enjoy that content that few, for market reasons, wanted to keep it secret and enrich themselves.

In doing this, various objectives were achieved:
- More and more people would begin to recognize this content that was entering into oblivion.
-That circle of people who tried to keep this content for only a few to monopolize the market would gradually disappear, having a drastic drop in prices allowing a more free and accessible to all and more alive market.

After a few months the community began to grow.
After a year it became something bigger than us.

It was amazing to see how all these people united by a noble motive group together to make things change for the better.
Meetings were held and efforts were made to maintain a healthy and well-educated community.
Always punishing those who behaved badly or in an inappropriate way.

It was my first real experience in a community and still the most I have ever experienced. I will never forget it.

But the dream ended with the update 22.14, 1 March 2018.

DE decided that there was no longer any intention of keeping content alive where only 1% of users played it.

From here WFRSB began to fall apart and that magic that fueled that sense of union between all users began to wane.

Every time I go back there, it is as if I imagined myself going into an abandoned bus and as i walk there the memories come back, reliving for a moment those beautiful moments where many people help each other and try to do good.

I hope that when the DE will take into consideration to bring back the raids, which will also remember the community that was born behind.
A lively and active community where we encourage teamwork and have fun together.

unknown.png

My clan was a raiding clan.. 70 active people.. Every day at 7 pm cest we gathered and did all 3 of them. It was the greatest fun i had in wf ever. Nothing in wf now is comparable to this experience.

Not in the sense of a real challenge, many of us knew exact position of each rare container, each hole in the map which a good nova could send someone flying through.. If anything, a challenge was to get someone that didn't have operator and had only excalibur to finish it and have fun while doing that.. And we did..

It was never about difficulty, nor about rewards, it was always about the tenno glue that creates community. If i can solo it, its not gonna work no matter what it is.. 

After the day we don't speak about, day of defeat, misery and grief...we started to fall apart. Days became colder, rooms in dojo darker, there was no point to meet at exact hour so tenno stopped coming and in days, weeks and months void has taken most of them... None ever returned.. Less than 10 remain..

Few guardians of what was once a small, but proud community. Some of us still collect polymer and craft plates, and lots of them, so when the raids return we will be ready to use all the known and unknown glitches to get out of the map and draw $&*^ pics above vay heks boot. This is the way.. 

3 hours ago, Arkandae said:

I see "Raids back" here so I guess soonTM :

Thats so nice to hear!! Finally they are thinking to put them back! 😄

20 minutes ago, Anduvriel said:

My clan was a raiding clan.. 70 active people.. Every day at 7 pm cest we gathered and did all 3 of them. It was the greatest fun i had in wf ever. Nothing in wf now is comparable to this experience.

Not in the sense of a real challenge, many of us knew exact position of each rare container, each hole in the map which a good nova could send someone flying through.. If anything, a challenge was to get someone that didn't have operator and had only excalibur to finish it and have fun while doing that.. And we did..

It was never about difficulty, nor about rewards, it was always about the tenno glue that creates community. If i can solo it, its not gonna work no matter what it is.. 

After the day we don't speak about, day of defeat, misery and grief...we started to fall apart. Days became colder, rooms in dojo darker, there was no point to meet at exact hour so tenno stopped coming and in days, weeks and months void has taken most of them... None ever returned.. Less than 10 remain..

Few guardians of what was once a small, but proud community. Some of us still collect polymer and craft plates, and lots of them, so when the raids return we will be ready to use all the known and unknown glitches to get out of the map and draw $&*^ pics above vay heks boot. This is the way.. 

Aaaww man, im with you.
The same happened with my clan and it feels so bad.
Raids were a such cool thing where it was a must do teamwork and stick togheter.
Hope DE will listen our prays someday

2 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

i have no idea what is raid....please explain.

They were special missions where 8 tennos have to complete 3 stages for complete it ( or sub missions because at the end of each one it gives you a " mission complete " ).
They were beautiful because team play is a must and was nice, as said also @Anduvriel, to meet together at a certain time and talk about the plus and minus 🙂

I believe the idea was to get Squad Link up and running, so that raids can become an 8 player mission, comprised of a Railjack Squad and a ground team. the Railjack provides air support and transportation between objectives whilst the ground crew completes the objectives themselves. there would likely be a mixture of fighters and aerial combat with the typical combat we're used to, seamlessly blended together on a new and interesting map.

that's the idea anyway, the Execution on the other hand.. only time will tell.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I believe the idea was to get Squad Link up and running, so that raids can become an 8 player mission, comprised of a Railjack Squad and a ground team. the Railjack provides air support and transportation between objectives whilst the ground crew completes the objectives themselves. there would likely be a mixture of fighters and aerial combat with the typical combat we're used to, seamlessly blended together on a new and interesting map.

that's the idea anyway, the Execution on the other hand.. only time will tell.

I hope DE will do something about it

I really hope.. those days will comeback
wejcwOc.png

Having a piece of content that's difficult and... arcane, to learn, runs against the concept of this game.  Railjack is supposed to be a better iteration of what raids were intended to achieve.  Meanwhile speedrunning Eidolons may be your best bet.

They've said it's going to be apart of Railjack. We haven't gotten everything yet, from what I've seen theres alot they still have to add. 

I see them doing Raids, Lichs and Dark Sectors. They even showed you entering an Orokin tower. Railjack has alot of options and avenues to go with compared to the Open Areas (which I do like)

Railjack is something DE can really build off of and I really hope that they do.