Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time: Episode 1

[DE]Megan

I like how prime time is more relax and that makes it more enjoyable to watch. I also like how you both are actual players of the game instead of being given everything. I was surprised to see your mods were barely leveled at all. That really makes you two more relatable to the average player.

things I would like to see more of

1) more fan art/lore. be interesting to see what type of backstory people can come up with

2) hosting random public missions

3) would like to see more of your work areas. like what trinkets some of the developers have on their desks or how neat/messy they are. or anything cool around the office, maybe a life size statue of excalibur somewhere.

Edited by birdei

Take a queue from web shows and their hosts like TableTop, Day[9], Extra Credits and Riot Games Summoner Showcase by bringing out more of your crazy and wacky personalities, being factual and accurate, know what you are talking about and hamming it up like nobodies business so your show is entertaining and not only keeps people watching it but get their friends into it.

My only criticisms are:

1) The surprising lack of anything other than generic game play, throw in some some cool fan art, warframe videos and just about anything else to spice it up a little.

2) If you are going to be playing Warframe you need to know what you are talking about, asking what mods to put onto a Galatine was cringe worthy. I understand that Megan is relatively new to DE and comments like this get the viewers involved but you aren't doing yourself any favors. Im not saying you have to live and breathe Warframe but a little bit of knowledge goes a long way.

Overall I think you did a good job for your 1st episode and hope you both keep them up, my apologies if my second criticism sounded elitist it wasn't meant to.

Name change tokens, or nicknames for differant owned frames would be nice, 

I dont have facebook , never had never will ,  its only for *@##$ing at people anyways isnt it ?

An extra tab in the mods screen that just shows duplicates would be usefull and speed up fusing.

Male and female versions of ALL frames ,  bet im not the first to suggest that,  but seriously guys ,  gender equality --  what century is this?

A bigger map screen in the Dojo that shows the whole floor your on , and also not only the rooms you have visited this session ,  like its my Dojo ,  Do i really have to explore it every single visit?

Здравствуйте разрабы.Хотелось бы видеть больше бойцов ближнего боя и чтобы их по типам стало больше а так же сделайте так чтобы хотя бы некоторые бойцы дальнего боя когда к ним подбегаеш переходили на орудия ближнего боя-например сильные бойцы гринир.Заранее  спасибо :) И еще чтобы бойцы ближнего боя использовали различные орудия ближнего боя.Кроме этого у клановых пух невозможно узнать характеристики орудий до тех пор пока их не купишь надеюсь вы это тоже учтете ;)

Edited by VoinVereska

Unfortunately the Twitch chat moderation tools are a bit thin

Maybe have your chat mod keep an eye on viewer count and increase or decrease /slow at certain breakpoints?

Example:

<=1000 viewers /slow 45 = 22-66 messages per minute

<=3000 viewers /slow 135 = 22-66 messages per minute

<=5000 viewers /slow 225 = 22-66 messages per minute

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

-Thank some of the Grand Masters at the end! I know they have names on the star chart, but always good to give those folks a shout out!

-Visit some of the DE employees workspaces! A day in the life of Mynki and such!

1. you got your junk, settle down.

2. creepy. go outside today, ok?

I really liked how casual Prime Time is, and that it is not about bug fixes and the like but more about connecting on a more familiar level.

I think showing your real-time progress in a new Dojo is a great idea. Seeing you progress as a "real player" will be fun.

As many others have stated--with more time allowed--showing more fan art is a big plus. Perhaps showing fan art with certain themes to them in each stream.

Popping in to random matches could be fun, though I can see how this might have issues.

Maybe it wouldn't fit so well into Prime Time, but it would be cool to see some surprise visits to random staff similar to the earlier diaries. Maybe do a small showcase of a workspace if it happens to be especially interesting and cool (decorations, toys, etc.).

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to more shenanigans!

PS - Yes, Rebecca and Megan are female (good looking, too!), but I hope there will be more than the drooling and sometimes plain rude comments. And yeah, there was that one time when every single thing Megan said sounded naughty. I say she is just very high-spirited!

I thoroughly enjoyed the content of the first Prime time episode, my only requests would be to make it longer and put chat into super slow-mo. Great start! Cheers Megan and Rebecca.

Why did you copy/paste my comment? I'm a bit scared now ... what is happening?

I had a feeling their accounts were pre-created they didn't seem to be a real players :|

like not taking mods that lie on the ground, or when they showed their updgrade menu I am sure all players have by now 10-100 pages of mods per each slot not 2 mods each... Its a pain in &amp;#&#33; add a text search sorting.

so Fake were they even playing?.

So Megan does exist...

Though I still don't know why you showed him for a bit at the beginning, and then Megan for the rest...

Corrected your post.* ^

TT

At least I think so.

3: Thats not a wig on Scott i think

I enjoyed running some missions with the two of you. Thanks for bringing me along. :D

I'll be looking forward to future Prime Time streams.

For those that may not know, I'll add it in here: Wall-running is Shift + W + Space for default controls. Sliding is Ctrl + W + Shift.

Those being Ctrl for crouch, Shift for sprint, W for forward, and Space for jumping.

ye ye