Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time: Episode 1

[DE]Megan

I think that this was awesome! Always fun to see you folks at DE enjoying the fruits of your labor. Also nice to know that [DE]Megan is either real or a very convincing hologram. And Happy Birthday DERebecca!

As far as ideas for the future here are a few:

-More Fan Art showcases. Maybe read some of the fan fiction?

-DE Ambush. Drop in to random games with players using the matchmaker. Enjoy player reactions!

-Censor the twitch chat! Because apparently we’re animals. L

-Thank some of the Grand Masters at the end! I know they have names on the star chart, but always good to give those folks a shout out!

-Run a themed match. Only use one factions weapons, like a Grakata/Viper/Dual Cleaver load out.

-Visit some of the DE employees workspaces! A day in the life of Mynki and such!

Edited by AegisGrey

Fun stream! I liked watching you two have fun!

The stream itself was done well. You payed attention to the chat well enough through the chaotic gameplay and speed of chat itself.

Wish I could watch the next two, but I'll be at work the next two Thursdays! Oh well :(

I enjoyed running some missions with the two of you. Thanks for bringing me along. :D

I'll be looking forward to future Prime Time streams.

For those that may not know, I'll add it in here: Wall-running is Shift + W + Space for default controls. Sliding is Ctrl + W + Shift.

Those being Ctrl for crouch, Shift for sprint, W for forward, and Space for jumping.

Edited by UltimaHiryuu

Was fun !

Hopefully as time goes on your gear gets a bit more advanced so you can do higher level content and it'd be interesting to see [DE]Megan's thoughts etc jumping into a Rhino (mostly to watch you go insane with power as you gleefully Galatine-ocopter your way through infested crowds without a care in the world)

Prime Time could also be used post-updates as an in-house way for DE to showcase new content

Edited by Santaphrax

Ditch the facebook requirement.  

Play more often, because you both did really badly for what you had equipped.  I'd have thought you'd play better than most players.  I think in a T1 survival you could just about stand around and do nothing and let your sentinels kill everything and still not get knocked down.

Play with different players for each mission you run; you'll get through more that way.  

Split the screen if you can; it was annoying watching it go back and forth between you; I'd want to see where Megan was when it was on Rebecca and vice versa.

Talk more about the community questions you bring up and never respond to in the community concerns threads, because right now it feels like talking to a wall.

I agree with someone else's suggestion; Join people's random games or start random games and just play with whoever shows up.

When you're not doing the gameplay or showing video/art of something else, make the person's picture bigger.  It's nicer to see the face of the person speaking if I'm not supposed to focus on other things, rather than trying to squint at a small picture at the bottom.

So Megan plays Ember for her appearance and maybe WOF but not her abilities... okay.

You know, overheat is not a pure tank ability anymore, but switching it off when you shield goes down might be a good idea to stay alive longer, especialy if you love running into melee range. Ha.

Thanks to everyone who tuned in!

http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/b/467150068

Give us some feedback on how we did and what you would like to see in the future!

I thought you guys did great, the first episode is usually going to be the hardest.  I liked the format, where it just seemed like you guys were relaxed and really having fun with what you were doing.  I loved Megan's enthusiasm, I had several lol moments watching her!  ("...and chhhhhharge...BOOM, dead... :) ) I guess it depends if you guys want to go to more of a fixed format with an organized agenda, but I liked this "informal" session since it gives a different feel than the Livestreams which are (obviously) more planned.

I would maybe agree with the people that are saying have a theme - like featuring some of the content, like "here we're using the Corpus Clan Tech" or whatever.  Picking a frame and showing off what it can do - I thought that was great how you were explaining good ways to use powers, because not every player is going to know (especially not new players).  All in all, I liked it and thought you guys did a great job.  Also great art, all contributors!

I enjoyed running some missions with the two of you. Thanks for bringing me along. :D

I'll be looking forward to future Prime Time streams.

For those that may not know, I'll add it in here: Wall-running is Shift + W + Space for default controls. Sliding is Ctrl + W + Shift.

Those being Ctrl for crouch, Shift for sprint, W for forward, and Space for jumping.

Awesome of you and the other player to help out Ultima, and even better job not being a show off like I'm sure some people would have tried to have been.

This whole idea should be about fostering better relations within the community, showing off some of the amazing fan art/work the community is doing, and helping the newer community to better understand the game.  I was really disappointed with how many people were making "noob" or the like comments in the chat regarding Rebecca or Megan's frame/gear/mod choices.  If you want to watch people be OP, go surf youtube.

Get down with the spirit of the show guys, and help your fellow Tenno :)

Edited by KARMA2605