Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time: Episode 1

[DE]Megan

I really loved the relaxed atmosphere.

I want to second the joining random games. it'd be awesome to have you guys show up in a mission i'm doing out of the blue :)

It was really nice to just see you guys having fun with your game. Also moar fan art!

This show is a great counterpoint to the grineer workshop section. Workshop for more crunchy bits of systems and news, and Prime Time for more relaxed just hanging out and having fun with the community.

Great job guys!

Only thing a bit annoying, is the time.  It's not far enough apart from the actual livestream, so for me it would still be in school time.  got to watch this one, only because it holidays.  Other than that, maybe have the names of plat winners read out on actual livestreams as well, have a rng going for equipment to use to make it more interesting, and keep showing the fan art.

thank you guys for ur work .

we dont like at all the drop rate systems... i mean its not fair for everyone.

more or less i played so many voids to get some parts .. some players got it in the first time and some still struggling to get some parts.

and here someone wrote this and i like what he wrote so please look at this :

(Anunymau5) is the one who wrote it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112712-how-to-fix-the-glaring-issue/#entry1305868

Edited by Joya

thank you guys for ur work .

we dont like at all the drop rate systems... i mean its not fair for everyone.

more or less i played so many voids to get some parts .. some players got it in the first time and some still struggling to get some parts.

and here some one wrote this and i like what he wrote so please look at this :

(Anunymau5) is the one who wrote it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112712-how-to-fix-the-glaring-issue/#entry1305868

I enjoyed watching the stream today! I've been looking forward to it for a couple weeks now.

I would honestly feel wrong asking for something more/different, because when I look at other games, I've rarely seen such a level of interaction between the staff and the playerbase. The only thing I could ask for is.. keep going!

From what I understand this was supposed to be more of a fun, hang out, play games and chat kind of evening, so I'm really having a hard time understanding why people are getting so angry that their "issues" aren't being looked at this very second. It actually felt very organized and planned out, but short.

My only suggestion to DE, if anyone is willing to take it as such, is just to try to show off different staff and community members. Megan and Rebecca are totally awesome, and seeing them every week is going to be a blast I'm sure! Seeing someone else we don't normally see every once in a while would be cool as well.

My suggestion for the viewers in live chat... grow up guys please. Some of the comments in the twitch chat today were just rude :( The DE team is going out of their way every day to make us happy. Someone is talking to us and/or patching something pretty much daily. That wasn't cool. Next stream I'm probably just going to disable chat :( Just becuase we're on the internet doesn't give us the right to be A******s all the time.

Edited by wintersword

@[DE]Megan: I just finished watching the stream (I was at work when it was live). First: I think this is a great way to connect with the community.

Second: during the Lephantis part of the stream I heard you mention Zelda which means you've replaced Scott as my favorite person at DE (Sorry Scott). Anyway since I am in college as an aspiring game developer(Computer Science) I'd really like to know what games some of the others at DE enjoy playing. They don't necessarily have to be the games that inspired them to get into game design, just one or two favorites and why.

Finally I'd really like to see some of the other devs play Warframe during Prime Time as well. I know that you and Rebecca are the Overlords of the Community, but if possible I think it would bring some variety to Prime Time.

Thanks for reading!

Well the game itself is getting boring coz there are no events and im tired of polarize and always lvling up stuff, there are no alerts that i have the will to do unless its a potato or forma.

I rly need something to keep me playing.

Put single colors on alerts or even an event that the reward is a plat discount, put something new on alerts or even a big &#! event

The prime time helped me to stop for a while and have some fun.

It was great im amazed with all the artwork shown and MEGAN IS REAL AND HOT and Rebbecca voice is in my dreams but its too late the time is hard for me to try to win 1000 plat, 1 hour earlier would be perfect.

Keep the good work.

Idk.. I had fun after the prime time doing a T3 survival marathon, and I got too say their team stunk.. my team got too 25 min with lvl 85 easy..

nova/nix/trinity/rhino, then rhino/trinity/nova/nova..

Also, I was not sure why they all needed ammo so soon :S kinda was a sloppy run from my point of view..

wish they had a better team.. that could have been better..

◄§ª§╜

PS: when she said Ember got Nerfed, it was more like Ember had 50% of it's use taken away, and then it's most useful anti Infested power's cost almost doubled with 1/2 duration .. so when you say it's not a tank you mean they turned the number 1 tank into a glass cannon with no wooosh or boom.. i don't care that being said because I play Ember lvl 6-50 Vauban lv 6-150 Rhino lvl 6-200 and Nova lvl 50-300

In short, you change it, and I change how I play... lol, still kinda wrong on what you said when you said "Balance" though.

Def:

1. an even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady.

2. keep or put (something) in a steady position so that it does not fall.

What you meant to say was nerf.. .. not as nice sounding but .. true.. then again everything gets nerf'ed eventually... that's why new is better.. ay? no big deal..

def:

1. a nerf is a change to a game that reduces the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element.

... but, don't ja know.. .. ..

Edited by Darkblue006

Unfortunately the Twitch chat moderation tools are a bit thin so one of the ways we control the speed of the chat is by requiring the FB login. If we turned it off, we wouldn't be able to read anything and might likely have an epileptic seizure from trying.

What, you don't know how to use IRC and set +m for moderated and -v to keep the general chat silent while having a bot to submit questions to? The moderation tools are thin because they give you choices - a Facebook Connect chat option that has a very restricted API (hence the thin tools, as Facebook doesn't really want you moderating the chat other than 'swear' word filters, it would cut into their demographics harvesting) 

or IRC which has MANY moderation tools and even has Java/JS clients you can embed directly on both your webpage and on Twitch.

The Facebook requirement is really cutting a lot of us out of participating, and is especially annoying in light of you guys handing out plat to random people in the chat list. Not everyone has or can use a Facebook account. I know some schools, etc and even higher ed facilities have started banning it outright from their networks (mainly due to conflicts with the privacy policies and security issues that Facebook has).

◄§ª§╜

hmm ok feedback u guys did well wishes for the future more Easternc fleer. weapons warframe.

Take Sword

I'm sorry I just don't get this? esternc fleer? also the sword was lvl 0.. and had a fire rate of 1.2 not 6.. which was a bit of an issue with me.. because the DE should know the fire rate of her sword.. lol ;) mine has a fire rate of .48 seconds  and a animation time of .41 seconds..  base charge dmg is 400, my charge dmg is at low lvl's with it were 1240

as for the feed back.. if we are all yes men/women and say everything is great when it isn't that's all we will ever get.. don't be a puppet.. just saying... I know math is hard, but so is work.. lol ;)

If you want the streams to be slightly more useful and actually help the game, make fresh accounts, start from the begining. It is the single most troubled part of the game and players in that "phase" need most help/tips.

Nice show, needs more Scott'n'wig to shine. Good to see enthusiasm to play from Rebecca and Megan although as a Canadian, you'd expect Megan to know what a double entendre is.

Also, I'm not sure if one of you is far taller than the other and I don't want to name names here, but everytime "one" of you turned to talk to the other it looked like you were about to hurt your neck.

May want to get some ice for that Rebecca.