Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Please. Fix the reactor drops. None of them should be THIS bad.

Lucario

There were plans to increase they drop rate last we heard, but yeah we are waiting for DE to come back from vacation to start working on this.

Also, i am livid over avionics being tied to a RNG stat we have to grind to increase. It's as if Orokin Reactor's gave a RNG amount and you had to keep grinding to get the right amount so you can actually mod your warframe.

And a MK3 can give that low amount of avionics? That's less than the clan tech by a lot.

DE, The researched items should provide basic stats that wreckage *does not deviate from*, meaning the mk3 sigma reactor which gives 50 avionics and 100 flux and ALL other wreckage gives at least this much. I'd prefer the wreckage literally just be their bonus stats like the 50% chance to extinguish new fires, stuff like that. And the biggest thing...AVIONICS SHOULD NOT BE A RNG STAT UNLESS WE CAN UPGRADE IT. SPECIALLY not when it deviates so wildly from the various houses, it being as low as 10-50 for zetki, to as high as 30-100 for vidar is just disgusting. At the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM we should be able to spend Dirac to upgrade the wreckage to their 'max' stats, with it increasing in cost for each rank up it goes. So if you get one that's at like 30, to get it up to 100 would be an obscene amount of Dirac, still encouraging players to grind for a higher tier to reduce the over all upgrade cost, or to get a specific bonus trait.

That or we end up getting just an obscene amount of them. But still, the fact some of the wreckage has less than the base Sigma stuff is....strange. Like Engines, according to wiki base boost speed is 30 with a mult of 0.20, with lavan being 10-30 boost and 0.30-0.60 mult. This should be, imo, 30 speed with a mult of 0.20-0.60, with this logic following for each item. 

Edited by Hixlysss
  • Like 3

Drop rates have been acknowledged already, just waiting on a correction now that they are returning from holidays.

Also, it's a Zetki Reactor. They aren't built for capacity. They have a range of 10-50 capacity MAX as it is. They are built for Flux, which nothing beats a top end Zetki for Flux. You may have gotten a low roll on what it's NOT for (13 out of a 10-50 avionics range), but you got close to the BEST roll for what it IS for (290 out of a 50-300 flux range).

That's very much like complaining because you got a 35% Kuva Kohm, or having a Vidar Reactor with +93 avionics and +16 flux and being outraged that the Flux was too low. Most people would sell their firstborns for that kind of roll on a VIdar.

Edited by Vaeldious
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Vaeldious said:

This has been acknowledged already, just waiting on a correction now that they are returning from holidays.

The correction would be to to not have avionics capacity as a rng stat.
Let's hope atleast, they don't just boost the drop chance from 2% to 3% and call it day like sometimes do.

• Like 1

I thought grinding liches was bad. 

The grind for a good reactor is insane. 

For the love of God, please add an option to just buy a reactor with Dirac or something. I've already maxed out my entire grid and I still have 26k+ of dirac and yet still no decent reactor. 

This is worse than rivens. 

46 minutes ago, Vaeldious said:

Also, it's a Zetki Reactor. They aren't built for capacity. They have a range of 10-50 capacity MAX as it is. They are built for Flux, which nothing beats a top end Zetki for Flux. You may have gotten a low roll on what it's NOT for (13 out of a 10-50 avionics range), but you got close to the BEST roll for what it IS for (290 out of a 50-300 flux range).

That's very much like complaining because you got a 35% Kuva Kohm, or having a Vidar Reactor with +93 avionics and +16 flux and being outraged that the Flux was too low. Most people would sell their firstborns for that kind of roll on a VIdar.

It doesn't matter if a house reactor is built for something or not. None of the house reactors should be worse than the clan counter parts. No MK3 reactor in this game should have less than 50 avionics.

As for the Kuva weapon comparison. Kuva weapons aren't even remotely this bad with the RNG. Top that with the fact Kuva weapons are entirely optional and are in no way required for any form of Warframe's story content. This is not the case for RailJack.

On 2020-01-06 at 10:53 PM, Vaeldious said:

Eh, popularity is subjective. 

The important thing is that it's slated to be addressed, hopefully in the next hotfix or two.

What is popular is subjective, measuring popularity isn't, DE has stated that in general, they want to do what the majority wants, aka "We listen.", but yes, it has been stated t hat it will be addressed, but dismissing any opinion because "It's an opinion." isn't helpful, popular opinions are mostly what the feedback forum is here to collect and act on.

5 minutes ago, Sylonus said:

dismissing any opinion because "It's an opinion." isn't helpful

Perhaps you misunderstood the implication; I wasn't dismissing the opinion, rather noting my opinion greatly differs from the ones presented: to have either static stats, or to elevate their minimum threshold above that over dojo stats. This was done, in fact, because the general consensus is in the majority, and generally agreed upon. I do not agree with this opinion and viewpoint, but that is simply personal preference. Instead of starting a fight, I simply left it as a casual implicative.  You, however, have contributed nothing to the discussion except to try to pick apart implications and regurgitate already known facts.

That said, thank you for your attempted clarification.

3 minutes ago, Vaeldious said:

Perhaps you misunderstood the implication; I wasn't dismissing the opinion, rather noting my opinion greatly differs from the ones presented: to have either static stats, or to elevate their minimum threshold above that over dojo stats. This was done, in fact, because the general consensus is in the majority, and generally agreed upon. I do not agree with this opinion and viewpoint, but that is simply personal preference. Instead of starting a fight, I simply left it as a casual implicative.  You, however, have contributed nothing to the discussion except to try to pick apart implications and regurgitate already known facts.

That said, thank you for your attempted clarification.

This seems highly hypocritical, posting "That's one opinion." multiple times does not contribute anything to the discussion except to try to undermine a statement by implying that it holds less worth due to it being "one opinion of many" or "simply personal preference" this whole forum is here to collate personal preferences and act on the popular ones. I would hope that I would contribute to this discussion by pointing out that "That's one opinion." isn't helpful, instead, stating the manner in which you perceive it, aka "Your opinion." would be far moreso.