Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would DE be interested in footage of single player RJ?

Tombsite

So I am in no way a great player with 1337 skillz, but I have more or less soloed all of RJ, something DE said they did not design for.
Would DE be interested in some footage of me running 1 or 2 Rail jack missions (flawed as I would be) as a form of feedback or is it better to just provide written feedback here?

6 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

#humblebrag

I can see how it comes of as that (though not intended to be that). It was more that if DE is going to give us intrinsic that would help solo players it might help them to see how it works with out it. Currently I'd be hard pressed to see what an AI crew could offer that would make it much faster or better than what I can currently do myself (outside of them killing radiators in archwing form). 

18 minutes ago, Tombsite said:

I can see how it comes of as that (though not intended to be that). It was more that if DE is going to give us intrinsic that would help solo players it might help them to see how it works with out it. Currently I'd be hard pressed to see what an AI crew could offer that would make it much faster or better than what I can currently do myself (outside of them killing radiators in archwing form). 

Fire Liches at crewships to take them over, so you can build your own fleet.

Edited by schilds

hace 4 horas, Tombsite dijo:

DE doesn't need that because they can play it for themselves. In fact, they must test all the content they release.

I also solo Railjack and I surely know what things NPCs could do to help me. Any solo player should be able to imagine ways NPCs could be usefull. Of course this was not designed for solo players because it becomes frustrating at times. You can't board a crewship without it shooting what it feels like 100 rockets at your Railjack.

The most simple NPC function would be fixing the ship (preferably only when I tell them to). They could also use the guns, control the Railjack so I don't need to exit the asteroid to shoot the radiators (twice), grab resources from the map, aim the Railjack to a crewship so I can slingshot board it, craft... Seems pretty obvious to me.
Solo runs will never go as smooth as a run with at least 1 good squadmate. I want the Command intrinsics so bad

Edited by BasKy

hace 2 minutos, (XB1)Erudite Prime dijo:

I know that. You know that. Does DE know that? I would like some proof that DE tests their content before launching it. The state of every update upon launch suggests otherwise.

Are you asking me for a video of DE staff playing unreleased content?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tombsite said:

So I am in no way a great player with 1337 skillz, but I have more or less soloed all of RJ, something DE said they did not design for.

Same.

It's rather often I'll go to a mission, but nobody will join, so I'll just doing it all anyways.

All I really want Command for is an NPC to handle repairs and boarders for me.