The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

specters specters specters and their lvl or class or whatever

ZeroX4

so basically https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Specter i did read about specters
now what im about here are Vapor Phase Force and Cosmic specters im well aware that Vapor is lowest tier while Cosmic is highest i did read about how to obtain them i see difference number of stars on their respective blueprint
but as i read this page i only noticed fragment about specters scaling with enemy level
and nothing about whats the difference between 4 types mentioned above

Depending on the type of Spectre and chosen frame to copy, they will use some or all of their abilities around you. This comes in handy when doing a mission and you get no one to join (I remember those nodes that say 200+ playing but not able to join into any or anyone join you). The good thing about Spectres is that any affinity kills they do go to you. The bad thing is take one out on a Nightmare....

What would be grand idea is that with Railjack, we can go to the Junctions we have opened and get the Spectres from those to be our crew security. This way, we have a use for all of us that made Solar Rail Spectres that we cannot use. It would give a on board crew that we can restore once the Spectre goes inert and gives us docking at Junctions to resupply them. 

They are some fun stuff and could be interested into Railjack once DE gets things rolling past the first year. 

Specters will be the level of the enemies (roughly) when summoned.
They don't scale automatically while active, but summoning a new one as the levels advance in endless will give a higher level specter.

Personal suggestion, a Harrow specter is incredibly useful.

Giving them a weapon like Hek, Twin Vipers, or any weapon limited by ammo is also wise, as they don't need to reload, and have no ammo needs.

Edited by kapn655321

Specters can be useful depending on the type. Warframe specters the better ones because they can bring your choosen arsenal. The ospreys are also fun but these can die fast.

The levels are explained by an user above so I do explain that further. 

Sose note is the specters will turn against you ín the nightmare missions and depending on your dropped specters van be difficult to kill.

Only drop specters in the said mission if you can beat your creation. They can give some xp if you kill them or just throw the specters into the group to distract enemies. Good hint : do not use Nidus specters on nightmare. 

Edited by Sziklamester
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

you can't tell me what to do!

*throws Nidus Specter in Nightmare missions*

OHGODGETITAWAY AAAAAHHHHH!!

I personally likes these mini challenges. Valkyr also a fancy opponent if you throw her into a nightmare mission with tigris equipped.

• Like 3