Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Difficult mods to farm for/rarest in game currently? (Aside from CO)

Tenno76856

For me? Zekti Hyperstrike, Phoenix whatever, battle munitions. - couple hundred runs in both veil and saturn each and nothing.

in general - that parazon mod from ambulas - blood for energy i think is a royal pita. (I transmuted for it rather than bother even attempting to farm it)

Vengeful Revenant.

I dare say I visit Lua more often than most players (I like Plato), and I've done a fair few runs of the Anomaly Ship, but in all the time I've been playing - since before we even had Sentients - I have never, not once, seen Vengeful Revenant drop. I bought mine for 50p at the height of it's popularity.

many of the hardest mods to get are stances: Cyclone Kraken, Tempo Royale (when Baro doesn't sell it), and despite being an Uncommon at the time, Wise Razor gave me quite some trouble; I killed a LOT of exploiter's children for that stance.. totally worth it for the Tatsu though!

all of these.
mostly Bite since you don't get it automatically when you hatch a doge.
ltrkxoj.png
0.0066%.

also Crafting a War.
Vengeful Revenant is a good mention as well since it's double as Rare as it seems (atleast half - sometimes seems like 3/4 - of Sentients are the wrong type that can't drop any of the special stuff). well, the Parts necessary to Craft a War are also double as Rare too.

Edited by taiiat